Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. Upload the .xd-file as well as exporting pngs when publishing the link for the prototype or the design specs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Perhaps more of a Behance feature request, but would be cool to have the ability to choose iPhone/mobile skins when embedding prototypes in Behance.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sometimes the feedback I receive contain bullet points, but when bullet points are copied and pasted into the comment section the styling drops out. It would be a helpful addition to the prototype feedback feature.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'd very much like to see more elaborate way of collaborating, meaning that it would be amazing if you could comment, draw and discuss the web shared prototype, directly on the prototype link.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’ll be leaving this suggestion open, but we currently do have comments and replies support in shared prototypes. You can view them by clicking on the speech bubble in the upper right hand corner of your shared prototype page.

Hope that helps!

-Elaine

5. Super-admins (enterprise level) should be able to:
    -View, edit, delete, create teams
    -View, edit, delete, add team members + owners
    -Assign/ remove teams to/ from projects

Team Admins (manager level) should be able to:
    -Add members to a team
    -Remove members from a team
    -Edit role-based access permissions for each member of the team related to project access (Team admin, Collaborator, Reviewer, Approver)

Teams are associated with:
    -Projects (specs, style guides, prototypes)
    -Asset libraries & UI kits

This is related to the following feature requests (that I could discover)
    :
    https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/16963429-user-permissions-for-collaboration

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13061826-collaboration-on-same-document-real-time-or-check

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12930321-creative-cloud-library-support-share-symbols-asse

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12935340-shared-style-guide-within-members-of-a-team-objec

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When prototypes are shared online they look best in full screen mode, however there is no way to exit full screen mode except using the .esc key which isn't intuitive to clients. So many of them just close the browser and start again, or just give up.

Can you please add a button to exit full screen mode.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hot spots can be turned off by adding "?hints=off" to the URL of your web prototype.

If hints are off, we should also turn off changes to the cursor when someone hovers over a hotspot.

This would be useful for user testing.

Please vote if you want this implemented. Or, leave comments below on why we shouldn't do this!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I'd like to suggest to have a notification somewhere to inform the viewers that the prototype has been updated so that the current viewers could refresh the page. If a developer is looking at it, he wouldnt realise that there were changes made to the screen as there is no indicator of new changes. So every time I shared my prototype again, I had to inform the team (through slack or trello) that I've made some updates so that they could refresh the page to look at changes made to the screens.

I don't want it interrupt ongoing presentations or…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would love to have the prototype pane (in-browser) have a scrollbar if the content exceeds the bounds of the prototype. Obviously, it does scroll with the mouse and keyboard mechanisms, but there is no visual indication to the user that there is additional content.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I was wondering if there could be a feature in Experience Design that allows clients' comments made in the online interactive prototypes to be forwarded to my coworkers' email accounts versus to just my adobe CC account. Perhaps there could be a feature that allows me to add coworkers or clients to an XD project via my CC account so that they get notified whenever a comment is made. This would make it easier especially so I don't have to relay any updates on client comments to my co-workers.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be great to generate Heat Maps & Analytics of what users are trying to click on...completion rates, etc.

Maybe a "click counter" or "timer" to see how long it takes for users to accomplish a goal.

Maybe put this info under the "Manage Links" section.

767 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It will be neat to have the option of printing the comments along with the design

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I am sharing prototypes from different projects. This feature is highly appreciated in the team. I would appreciate a possibility to organise my collection: group prototypes (create folders?), have different view options (tiles, lists?) and sort by date (to see most recent updates?).

The problem is that Prototype section is getting very messy: all prototypes land in Prototypes section, titles are truncated, there is no certain order to them, I have no control on grouping or display. many prototypes tiles in the view start with the same name and page, so I have trouble to find what I am looking…

129 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'd like to see an overview of all the activities and comments on all of the pages within a document that is shared. Otherwise there's quite a good possibility of missing some.

Something like Invision has would be great:
    https://support.invisionapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000633426-Activity-Stream

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When I want to post multiple versions of the same prototype online (v1, v2, etc. with incremental changes made between versions), and I have notated the prototype screens with comments/instructions for developers about user flow and requirements and actions... it would be super helpful to be able to transfer or copy my comments (and any client comments) from one prototype to the other. Otherwise, I have to overwrite existing prototypes to keep all my comments intact... which means I can't keep older versions of these screens posted online for reference or comparison, and I have to manually add comments/annotation to…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When creating a prototype link - if you could set an image compression level that would save stakeholders waiting for an age when waiting to viewing the prototype. In a number of cases actually using the prototype link as a presentation tool, it is just not efficient enough to be consistently viable as a choice.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be really good if one could choose if the comments should we visible for other users or not.
    Sometimes there is value in the users not seeing each others comments and sometimes there is good to be able to 'discuss' the mockups.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Currently, shared prototypes on the web show navigation controls at the bottom sometimes, but not always. Specifically, nav controls are only visible if (a) the commenting sidebar is open, or (b) all the time, if the prototype has no clickable hotspots (interaction wires).

As the author of the prototype, I'd like to be able to make the nav controls visible all the time -- even if I do have interactions defined.

There may also be use cases where you want the arrows hidden even when a user is leaving comments.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Faster syncing of pc/mac work in xd to mobilr

Takes way too long for existing and new xd files to show up in creative cloud to see on iOS.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Currently the View of a XD file in the Webinterface inside Creative Cloud is pretty bare.

It would be great, to add a rich preview of the file like the on Photoshop or Illustrator Files. This could be split up into different sections like full file Preview, the Prototype view and a view for Developers to extract measures and assets.

This way you automatically get access control to the prototype.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)