Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. Collaborative work: Updating 'share link' of an .xd file not possible on another machine

System: macOS Sierra 10.12.6
    XD-Version: 0.8.22.17 Beta

We are working with different people on the same .xd file. Updating the prototype link is only possible on the machine with wich the .xd file was created. The other people can only create new links.

1. Create an .xd file
    2. Publish prototype
    3. Save the .xd file
    4. Open the same .xd file on another machine
    5. Updating the published prototype link not possible (only creation of new link)
    1,540 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. A member of our team is leaving. The only way we can change ownership of her files is to have her download them and share them locally. This is fine and all but it breaks all the links to the document so I have to go into the various places we share the link, like JIRA, and add new links.

I would prefer that we could just change ownership of the file to another team member.

994 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be great to generate Heat Maps & Analytics of what users are trying to click on...completion rates, etc.

Maybe a "click counter" or "timer" to see how long it takes for users to accomplish a goal.

Maybe put this info under the "Manage Links" section.

767 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. well it doesn't make sense why you can only record the video when someone is on your computer trying out the prototype, and just thinking you should be able to record how someone is using it when they are overseas

342 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When you share a prototype with a client, it isn't immediately obvious that the design is scrollable. I have had a couple of instances of clients not knowing that the designs continue below the fold. An obvious scroll bar added to the prototype view when shared would solve this.

309 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be helpful to be able to copy prototypes (along with any shared comments posted to those prototypes) from one Adobe ID to another. I am leaving one company and moving to another company but need to take my prototypes with me and there is currently no way of doing this. Thanks!

272 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 257 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 216 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Apparently some people want to automatically delete the already created links each time they save their file as a new one.

But this is not the case for everyone!

I need to keep my link history even if I saves as a new file.
    (I don't get how people can not just create new links)

This was a very important good point of XD for my team, clients and I, and now I have to explain to everyone that I will have to share a new link, or simply keep the same file even if I have big change on…

167 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The preview link works really well, but it would be helpful if the background colour could be set to a custom colour. The default is white, but it would be handy if you could specify black (or any colour) instead. My reason is that when displaying a mobile screen on various mobile devices for testing, i often get small white stripes at the top and bottom due to variations of screen resolution. If i could set the background colour to black, then the gaps at the top and bottom wouldn't be an issues as the black would blend into a…

165 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We need to have version control for prototypes so when developers are reviewing the prototype, they can look back at a previously shared versions of the prototype.

154 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I really think it would be much better to control the artboard order in the artboard section of the interface. A published prototype is viewed in the order of how artboards are placed in the workspace and the order goes from left to right and then top to bottom. I think regardless of their position the order should be arrange from the panel just like other adobe programs

150 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As a designer I want to export all comments so that when I go into a review I can have them as notes to review with the client.

I'll know this is done when I can view all comments by page and easily copy/paste/export them all at once. Think like a comment feed.

131 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I am sharing prototypes from different projects. This feature is highly appreciated in the team. I would appreciate a possibility to organise my collection: group prototypes (create folders?), have different view options (tiles, lists?) and sort by date (to see most recent updates?).

The problem is that Prototype section is getting very messy: all prototypes land in Prototypes section, titles are truncated, there is no certain order to them, I have no control on grouping or display. many prototypes tiles in the view start with the same name and page, so I have trouble to find what I am looking…

129 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Description:
    Ability to link to different XD documents, or create a 'project' folder that would let different features of a project to be put into separate XD documents.

Why is this valuable:
    With separate pages being in separate documents, but still linked into a single prototype, different owners could collaborate on a single experience and work together to create a single experience. Linking to an XD doc would open the page at the prototype home screen.

Dependencies:
    The ability to verify links are XD links (currently available I believe).
    Project team members and collaborators.
    External links in Prototype Mode
    Project…

118 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Get statistics from shared prototypes to be able to analyse. Clicks, page views, amount of visitors, time spent...

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I want it so that the cloud space would work as a team space, not only the individual users.

team cloud space

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It is often necessary to publish several versions of the same design for user testing sessions. The idea would be to define artboards basically dynamic in the workflow to export the number of versions (A / B) of the prototype.

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ideally this feature would allow an "export page as PNG" or "export all pages as PNG" function that is available while viewing on the web.

Once a prototype has been shared online, web viewers often need to export full screenshots of specific pages (or all pages). This process currently works fine if the page does not scroll, but does not work if the page is scrollable because part of the page is not visible on the screen.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11