Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. Hot spots can be turned off by adding "?hints=off" to the URL of your web prototype.

If hints are off, we should also turn off changes to the cursor when someone hovers over a hotspot.

This would be useful for user testing.

Please vote if you want this implemented. Or, leave comments below on why we shouldn't do this!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It will be neat to have the option of printing the comments along with the design

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Automatic update on Sharing URL when we made changes on mockup

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. After reviewing shared prototype it's hard to see it there were any updates made to the file.

It would be nice to have option "notify me on updates" that will let me know whenever the author updates the prototype.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be really good if one could choose if the comments should we visible for other users or not.
    Sometimes there is value in the users not seeing each others comments and sometimes there is good to be able to 'discuss' the mockups.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like an option to allow viewers of my prototypes and Design Specs to be able to download a PDF from the web viewer.

I get constant feedback from stakeholders requesting easier ways to share and view the web prototypes. Some less technical viewers are more comfortable with PDFs and I would rather not export files in addition to publishing prototypes every time I make a change.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. After you Publish links they will appear in your personal "Published" section- and right now there is only possible to do two actions: Copy Link or Permanently Delete.

Is there a possibility to make a feature that will enable to " Share " or " Share all" these published links so they will appear in the " Shared With You " section of other members? (or another section just a suggestion).

If you have a big project and already have 100+ links there is really challenging to find, manage them or review them. Even If you are using JIRA or…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We announced CC Spaces in XD today at Adobe MAX! In a space, all members will be able to view all of the prototypes and design specs published from content within the space, all in one location. More details to come!

8. The update/create prototype and design specs buttons work great however, the usage of them is tedious. Allowing the user to click one button to update all generated links for a document using only a single button would speed up prototype iterations significantly. I propose you include an "Update Links" button in the main UI that would update any created link automatically (once those links have been generated.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'd very much like to see more elaborate way of collaborating, meaning that it would be amazing if you could comment, draw and discuss the web shared prototype, directly on the prototype link.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’ll be leaving this suggestion open, but we currently do have comments and replies support in shared prototypes. You can view them by clicking on the speech bubble in the upper right hand corner of your shared prototype page.

Hope that helps!

-Elaine

10. There is a great feature in platform 'Marvel' to publish website prototypes, an option to select: "Center screen & hide overflow - Crops images on either side and keeps them centered in view". This would be great for solving the problems of various browser resolutions.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There is nothing worse than people flicking through your interactive wireframes as if they were looking at a PDF or PowerPoint presentation. I see this all the time where people forgot to INTERACT with the wireframes and just press the arrow keys on their keyboard to navigate.

It's imperative when sharing interactive wireframes that people shift their mindset to that of a user, and use the built navigation.

Please can you add some option to disable "navigation" using the cursor keys. Having this feature on a fully wired prototype goes against the very point of creating interactive wireframes.

Thanks.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The possibility to embed design specs, either with an embeddable code like the prototype or by removing the "X-Frame-Options DENY" header currently being sent.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow people to become watchers of a prototype so when the document is updated they could get updates to check it out.

Bonus points if it can highlight what's new.

This would be great because I'm working on something and my manager works remotely and feeding back as i'm working. I'f she and others were notified when it gets updated then it would save me a manual email every time I make a change.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Just saw UXpin's beta for testing. It allows us to send them a "task list" to complete. The user makes their way through the tasks.

Would really love to have XD become my one stop solution...those other guys are charging like $50 a month just for that one tool. I know adobe can bring more.

Edit: we removed the parts about 'every click is recorded' and 'record their facial expression' -- if you are interested in those please upvote the other linked ideas listed below.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When working with scrollable areas in your prototype, you can't use pinned comments, because they ignore the scroll position of the area. So it's not clear where the pinned comment was intended to be.

What I would expect:

Pinned comments can be placed in a scrollable area and when they do, they scroll along with the area (and can be outside the viewport)

This way, I can easily collect feedback on the content inside a scrollable area.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sharing comment so that the comments I made, can be exported to a different user or can be downloaded.

As a teacher I'm sitting and develop a test for a final exam.
    I have used "XD sharing and develop" to associate comments.

It seems to be excellent, and we have to test it now, before ending the school.

My problem is that this task is created, with my Adobe ID and will therefore only exist as long as I am affiliated.
    My colleagues would like to be able to continue working with the exam even if I am no longer…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Currently if you share a document using the Share for Review function the receiver can only see this document on a web browser. This has limitations, both on viewing experience (browser chrome gets in the way) and performance.

It would be great if the prototype could be seen directly inside the mobile XD apps instead, under the Shared with You section.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow Company SharePoint site to be used. IT does not allow publish to be used because it uses a public storage site.

Allow IT to configure the publish service to publish links to prototypes only to the company SharePoint site. Allowing IT to control access and protect IP.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When a client views links that I send them, they often assume there's just 1 page of artwork because they can't see any navigation controls at the bottom.

The controls are hidden by the cookie acceptance banner. So I think it would be worth repositioning that banner so it doesn't overlap any important elements.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Currently the URL for a shared link is the same between GRID view and FLOW view. Is it possible to have a separate link for these. Eg. https://xd.adobe.com/view/unique-id/grid and https://xd.adobe.com/view/unique-id/flow ?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)