Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. At the moment I realise a prototype, everyone comments on it and if I update the prototype the comments are lost.

I think it would be really cool if comments were maintained if i republish a prototype.
    Maybe the comments could be labelled with a page release version number or date so i can hid them - but I don't want to lose the comments, i want the person who left the comment to be able to marked the problem they highlighted as solved.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I was trying to share a document I had with the link but since there are multiple sized artboards and they aren't linearly linked with the prototyping tools it only uploaded one set of artboards. I created a screen and marked it as home that contained links to the separate prototypes, however it would be great to be able to have this be natively implemented with grouping prototypes etc.

The whole goal was to limit the number of links we send an individual.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Perhaps more of a Behance feature request, but would be cool to have the ability to choose iPhone/mobile skins when embedding prototypes in Behance.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm currently testing one of my designs in XD.

I've shared my design with some users so they could leave their feedback by using the comment en pin tool.
    Those comments are visible for everyone what could influence the users comments by reading other users comments.

I think i would be great if the owner can decide whom can view the comments and mark them as invisible when desired.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. My team often needs a vision to start with, but also smaller increments for in between. It would be great to have the possibility to show the design roadmap to the devs / shareholders.

Some more detail:
    We will usually have a big idea, very rough on a sketch level - defined from user research etc. But to get to this point and to have it validated, we need to split it up in smaller increments.
    Now I just have an xd file called _vision, then another one _mvp or _mvp2 or _mvp3 ... you get it. It would be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The size of the images used are impacting directly the prototypes and customers will receive prototypes that are pixelated. Instead of trying to accommodate to the limitations shown in this thread, it would be great to have it fixed, so we can export and provide prototypes closed to reality and not being judged because the images are low and compressed when the originals are crisp and high res.

Thanks,

Here's one of the threads related to this issue and how to manually solve it. Which includes slicing images manually and mapping it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/images-become-pixelated-in-browser-when-sharing-prototype-via-link/td-p/11090564

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It will be great if Xd have Fit to screen option rather than default option in zoom dropdown

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We have so many shared links that gets lost in a sea of chaos. Sometimes we are asked to edit links that we cant find the source file name for.

REQUEST

Add the source XD filename to all shared links so it's easy to find when asked to edit when the share link is all we have as a reference.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Clients often leave feedback in a comment referring to other comments with their number (eg. ".. see comments n.5.."). The issue is that as I modify the design based on their feedback I resolve each comment, and when they loose their original number because they shift as I resolve them, I can't resolve some comments because I don't know which comment they refer to. I think it would be a great improvement not to shift numbers of comments as they are resolved to keep reference number consistent throughout design versions and comment references.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Note Mode in Presentation Link

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to use the embed mode to include the iframe of specs to our workflow toolchain combined with other specs / texts.
    but unfortunately the embed code only works for design and testing.
    why not enable embed including developer tools / specs also?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be nice to have an area that you could have exportable code like html and css. Also allowing you to add in any related custom code for a particular element that you click on in the dev spec.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Save full artboard in sharing mode.

An option to save the full layout as a PNG or JPG.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The previous 'Share' UI was fast, simple, and easy to use.

This new UI is confusing, unnecessary, and wasteful. Was it designed by the same people who created the new AdobeCC UI????

A) The new 'Share' Tab is useless. I can already see what I'm sharing on either of the other tabs - having a 3rd tab is completely asinine unless there is some helpful functionality to this screen/view.

B) The only functionality I have in this state is 'zoom' - a state I cannot exit once I've clicked on the 'zoom' tool. AND the keyboard/mouse shortcut I actually use…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When someone needs to be removed from all mockups its a long and painful process. Can we have something that allows us to "cut someone off" without having to find out which mockups they have access to and then go into each mockup one at a time to remove them. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Need to type page number and go to it. now just next & back.

In show all pages, should show page number .

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When viewing a mobile device prototype through a browser, it should already display information such as battery, time, Wi-Fi, or information on that particular mobile device model that the person has determined. This information is currently entered manually and ends up topping up a time of work that could be used for other things. I believe this would make it easier for the customer to see.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I created an artboard of 1920 width. but when i preview it shows a black background. Same goes for when I share it in web. But instead there is white background.
    It will be great to eliminate the background. Because it is impacting design decisions. also clients dont understand the concept & ask for recreation.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Web review URLs for active overlays. For example, you have a screen with an overlay of an dialog box and wanted to link directly to it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Problem: I cannot tell clients or partners to check screen X because everytime I update my XD files with new screens that are not at the end the pages on the bottom (x of total) change. So a screen on page 45 may become 46.

Solution: Either add a new (fixed for ever) page number at the end or provide sperate (viewable IDs, probably together with the artboard's title).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)