Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. I was trying to share a document I had with the link but since there are multiple sized artboards and they aren't linearly linked with the prototyping tools it only uploaded one set of artboards. I created a screen and marked it as home that contained links to the separate prototypes, however it would be great to be able to have this be natively implemented with grouping prototypes etc.

The whole goal was to limit the number of links we send an individual.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. There is a great feature in platform 'Marvel' to publish website prototypes, an option to select: "Center screen & hide overflow - Crops images on either side and keeps them centered in view". This would be great for solving the problems of various browser resolutions.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. コメントのピンのカラーを選択可能に

コメントのピンのカラーを選択可能にしてはどうか。
    コメント毎に選択するのは面倒なので、ユーザー各々が自分のカラーの設定を行うなど。

How about making the color of the pin of comment selectable?
    It is troublesome to select for each comment, so each user sets their own color etc.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Upload the .xd-file as well as exporting pngs when publishing the link for the prototype or the design specs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We need to have version control for prototypes so when developers are reviewing the prototype, they can look back at a previously shared versions of the prototype.

154 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The default link text that appears when I share a prototype doesn't look very professional, nor is it very useful for people who see multiple of these in a day.

My suggestion is that you give us a place to put "About" data for the file, and that this is used as the OpenGraph text for link previewing in applications like Slack, Skype, etc.

I'm attaching a photo of what my current link share looks like, and what I propose could happen with some sort of "Info" text.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When you share a prototype with a client, it isn't immediately obvious that the design is scrollable. I have had a couple of instances of clients not knowing that the designs continue below the fold. An obvious scroll bar added to the prototype view when shared would solve this.

309 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I had some issues with an employee who was commenting a storm of uneducated comments on some of my published prototypes.

The prototypes I post are mainly for handing off specs to developers and to discuss aspects of the UI with them. Other people outside this workflow are able and welcome to look at the prototypes. However, it is our expectation that people outside the Design-Dev relationship should refrain from making comments. If they do make a comment, they . should only make comments that pertain to their profession and not to propose design changes since they are not designers…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Google recently introduced gallery.io for design & development collaboration. This would be a great addition to Adobe XD

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When I run a user test, I like to use the generated link. During a user test, it is often useful to use the little home button at the bottom of the page. In fullscreen view, this button is unavailable. When not in fullscreen view, the artboard is represented quite small compared tt the browser window, making features less distinct. Could you either:

1. Add the home button to the fullscreen view or
    2. Make the area for displaying the artboard in the non-fullscreen view, larger
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If you use blue to indicate interactive elements of your prototype, the blue flashing of Hotspot Hints are not visible. The ability to change this colour would be welcome. Thanks.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There is nothing worse than people flicking through your interactive wireframes as if they were looking at a PDF or PowerPoint presentation. I see this all the time where people forgot to INTERACT with the wireframes and just press the arrow keys on their keyboard to navigate.

It's imperative when sharing interactive wireframes that people shift their mindset to that of a user, and use the built navigation.

Please can you add some option to disable "navigation" using the cursor keys. Having this feature on a fully wired prototype goes against the very point of creating interactive wireframes.

Thanks.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Perhaps more of a Behance feature request, but would be cool to have the ability to choose iPhone/mobile skins when embedding prototypes in Behance.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The possibility to embed design specs, either with an embeddable code like the prototype or by removing the "X-Frame-Options DENY" header currently being sent.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Currently, if we reload shared prototypes with password, we need to type password everytime.
    It's inconvenient, so kindly keep session at least 30 mins.

Let me tell you my story.
    A few days ago, I did a realtime design update. I shared a prototype to my colleagues and partners, then asked them to give me feedback comments on the prototype. They discussed on comments and I reflected the ideas simultaneously.

Then I found it very inconvenient to enter password everytime.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 216 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For spare parts type websites why cant the interactive svg be interactive in the preview? It is interactive on mouseover (of sorts) in the design and prototype modes but not in the preview where it is actually needed? First attachment is the design/prototype view (highlight on mouseover) and the second is preview.....no highlight on mouseover

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Once a prototype is published and shared the text lacks the ability to be copied. This makes working with a remote team more difficult. It would be very helpful for developers to copy and paste the text to avoid the time and human errors of re-typing. Please add this function to the published prototype links.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The update/create prototype and design specs buttons work great however, the usage of them is tedious. Allowing the user to click one button to update all generated links for a document using only a single button would speed up prototype iterations significantly. I propose you include an "Update Links" button in the main UI that would update any created link automatically (once those links have been generated.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As a designer I want to export all comments so that when I go into a review I can have them as notes to review with the client.

I'll know this is done when I can view all comments by page and easily copy/paste/export them all at once. Think like a comment feed.

131 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)