Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. Super-admins (enterprise level) should be able to:
    -View, edit, delete, create teams
    -View, edit, delete, add team members + owners
    -Assign/ remove teams to/ from projects

Team Admins (manager level) should be able to:
    -Add members to a team
    -Remove members from a team
    -Edit role-based access permissions for each member of the team related to project access (Team admin, Collaborator, Reviewer, Approver)

Teams are associated with:
    -Projects (specs, style guides, prototypes)
    -Asset libraries & UI kits

This is related to the following feature requests (that I could discover)
    :
    https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/16963429-user-permissions-for-collaboration

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13061826-collaboration-on-same-document-real-time-or-check

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12930321-creative-cloud-library-support-share-symbols-asse

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12935340-shared-style-guide-within-members-of-a-team-objec

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would love to have the prototype pane (in-browser) have a scrollbar if the content exceeds the bounds of the prototype. Obviously, it does scroll with the mouse and keyboard mechanisms, but there is no visual indication to the user that there is additional content.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be really good if one could choose if the comments should we visible for other users or not.
    Sometimes there is value in the users not seeing each others comments and sometimes there is good to be able to 'discuss' the mockups.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm currently testing one of my designs in XD.

I've shared my design with some users so they could leave their feedback by using the comment en pin tool.
    Those comments are visible for everyone what could influence the users comments by reading other users comments.

I think i would be great if the owner can decide whom can view the comments and mark them as invisible when desired.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When creating a prototype link - if you could set an image compression level that would save stakeholders waiting for an age when waiting to viewing the prototype. In a number of cases actually using the prototype link as a presentation tool, it is just not efficient enough to be consistently viable as a choice.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. While clicking through prototypes via de share link, it takes a lot of time for it to load pages. This is simply a no-go whilst presenting a prototype to customers.

Because every screen is loaded individually, when clicking on a button it takes several seconds to only load a "rollover". This a bit awkward when sitting around the table with clients who expect a clickable website.

Because online sharing is the only way to keep it clickable I have now no choice but to use Sketch instead.

Thinking out loud, I would suggest doing the following:
    - improving the server…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I was wondering if there could be a feature in Experience Design that allows clients' comments made in the online interactive prototypes to be forwarded to my coworkers' email accounts versus to just my adobe CC account. Perhaps there could be a feature that allows me to add coworkers or clients to an XD project via my CC account so that they get notified whenever a comment is made. This would make it easier especially so I don't have to relay any updates on client comments to my co-workers.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ピン留めしたコメントをクリックすると、ピン留めした位置に移動してほしい

ピン留めしたコメントがどこに該当するかすぐ確認できるように、コメントのピンナンバーあたりのクリックでピンされている位置にスクロールしてほしい。
    その他、ピンのカラーバリエーションもあったら良さそう。

Translation:
    Please scroll to the pinned position by clicking on the pin number of the comment so that you can confirm immediately where the pinned comment corresponds.
    Otherwise, it seems to be okay if there is color variation of the pin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already see the comment highlighted when you hover over the pin, but I am leaving this one open to cover the situation where you’d like to click on the comment and have the pin highlighted.

ピンの上にカーソルを置いたときにコメントがハイライト表示されていることはすでに確認できますが、コメントをクリックしてピンをハイライト表示する状況をカバーするためにこのピンを開いたままにしておきます。

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

-Elaine

9. Allow people to become watchers of a prototype so when the document is updated they could get updates to check it out.

Bonus points if it can highlight what's new.

This would be great because I'm working on something and my manager works remotely and feeding back as i'm working. I'f she and others were notified when it gets updated then it would save me a manual email every time I make a change.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be nice if the creator (sharer) of the prototype could add footnotes to the shared prototype, separate from the comments.

eg. if there is a conditional object. this hypothetical object on the page should only be there when the user has a message, I'd like to be able to add a footnote to inform the shareholders on this condition. Footnotes would be used for these function-specific notes, and comments would be used for feedback and discussion.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My team often needs a vision to start with, but also smaller increments for in between. It would be great to have the possibility to show the design roadmap to the devs / shareholders.

Some more detail:
    We will usually have a big idea, very rough on a sketch level - defined from user research etc. But to get to this point and to have it validated, we need to split it up in smaller increments.
    Now I just have an xd file called _vision, then another one _mvp or _mvp2 or _mvp3 ... you get it. It would be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It is helpfull to preview prototype in real time in browser. In Exactly the same option works very well in Sketch, where you are able to see real time prototype changes not only in mobile app but you are able to share in web your stream.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When sharing a design with multiple sizes and a black background it becomes impossible to see the edges of the screen. Adding a 1px #555 line would be enough to improve the preview experience by allowing the user to see the edges of say a small mobile screen on fullscreen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am sharing prototypes from different projects. This feature is highly appreciated in the team. I would appreciate a possibility to organise my collection: group prototypes (create folders?), have different view options (tiles, lists?) and sort by date (to see most recent updates?).

The problem is that Prototype section is getting very messy: all prototypes land in Prototypes section, titles are truncated, there is no certain order to them, I have no control on grouping or display. many prototypes tiles in the view start with the same name and page, so I have trouble to find what I am looking…

129 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I am about to use it for design prototype for work. As I tested it, I found out the colour between design view and share online result have different colours.
    Please check the attached files. I tested with my own file and the examples from adobe.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please remove this annoying overlay (please see the screenshot). It covers the art board and influences first impression.

If this is needed, please add it to loading screen before loading the prototype. Something like Invisionapp has for example.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ideally this feature would allow an "export page as PNG" or "export all pages as PNG" function that is available while viewing on the web.

Once a prototype has been shared online, web viewers often need to export full screenshots of specific pages (or all pages). This process currently works fine if the page does not scroll, but does not work if the page is scrollable because part of the page is not visible on the screen.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Drag any object from the canvas to create a thumbnail image for web preview. See GIF

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Automatic update on Sharing URL when we made changes on mockup

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)