Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. Would be nice to add a custom message on the footer of shared links.
    Especially helpful when trying to add "Confidential" to each screen you share externally.

Could be a simple input field in the share panel, or even a global setting for the user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Clients often leave feedback in a comment referring to other comments with their number (eg. ".. see comments n.5.."). The issue is that as I modify the design based on their feedback I resolve each comment, and when they loose their original number because they shift as I resolve them, I can't resolve some comments because I don't know which comment they refer to. I think it would be a great improvement not to shift numbers of comments as they are resolved to keep reference number consistent throughout design versions and comment references.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I can't see the component names in an XD Share link because they're long. I'd like the ability to either 1) view the whole name on hover, 2) resize the right hand nav panel to be wider or 3) have any long information scroll on hover. Truncating the name with an ellipsis doesn't help anyone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Description
    I would like to be able to zoom out the design and instead of having the design become smaller, I want to be able to view a larger portion of the design. In other words, the viewable height should be expandable.

Value
    This would allow me to create screenshots of sections of the design which don't fit in the default viewable portion of the design. At the moment I would have to create multiple screenshots and combine these screenshots together myself.

And it would also allow people to view the entire page design at once without having to scroll…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Need a way to bookmark xd website links sent to me via email as well as shared with my account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When working with scrollable areas in your prototype, you can't use pinned comments, because they ignore the scroll position of the area. So it's not clear where the pinned comment was intended to be.

What I would expect:

Pinned comments can be placed in a scrollable area and when they do, they scroll along with the area (and can be outside the viewport)

This way, I can easily collect feedback on the content inside a scrollable area.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When we share a prototype with a link, it would be nice that that shareable prototype can be compatible with screen reader (e.g. convert it as html) since I have a co worker that is blind. Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be great to be able to search through all of the comments on a file. We make extensive notes for our development teams and the ability to quickly find a particular comment saves us a ton of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When a customer is on a link's prototype, it will be interesting to suggest him to refresh the page (with a kind of button "refresh") when the project contains modifications.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When I produce a link for my team to review the XD designs, we like to maintain the same link through the life of a project. That way you don't have to constantly send out new links and wonder whether or not you have the latest review link. But we also like to comment on the designs there.

The problem comes in when I need to add or remove screens. Once I republish the link, most of the pre-existing comments on the review link will no longer line up with the correct screen.

I wish there was a way that,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Arowser-based "follow" feature for co-working sessions with markeing and developers. I really LOVE that feature in Figma - and I love how XD works for me as a UX Designer. Asking developers to download an app to follow when I work live is unacceptable when it works incredibly well in Figma.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cloud documents- shared with you, only name and date shared two columns displayed, It is hard for me to figure out modified time. For co-edi

Add one more column- last modified time in shared with me list page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Many times when you share a design with a client on the web, they won't realize that the default XD zoom is less than 100%. In my case, it defaults to 79% which has caused countless problems where the client says, "The font is too small" when in fact, if they were viewing it at the actual size, they would not experience the issue.

XD, by default, should display the shared document at 100% and THEN allow users to zoom out or in based on their particular monitor or preference.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. a prototype may have several iterations of discussion with different teams
    not all comments that are replied can be resolved.

it would be useful to filter comments that have replies and those that don't - depending on who you review a prototype with. the same way it's possible to filter resolved comments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When a client views links that I send them, they often assume there's just 1 page of artwork because they can't see any navigation controls at the bottom.

The controls are hidden by the cookie acceptance banner. So I think it would be worth repositioning that banner so it doesn't overlap any important elements.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a close button to the cookie message, or other quick way to hide it.

The cookie message blocks parts of the UI, and there is no save button when you choose options. It seems designed to get you to accept all cookies.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 257 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to be able to Bold and underline copy comments on XD link

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A user testing the prototype in the browser is not sure which components have hover states and thus miss all that the prototype has to offer.

It will be great to also have hints for hovers, similar to hotspot hints.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please make the search field and search dropdown width in shared view at least twice or more wider. When artboards have similar names, and these names are long, it is impossible to read it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)