Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

118 results found

1. You can add a hover state to a component. But how can you remove one? I can't find anyway of doing this without breaking up the component. I want to copy a component from one artboard to another then remove the hover as I'd like it to do something different here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for your feedback. To remove a hover state, select the main component and find the hover state in the property inspector. You can then delete the state by right clicking and selecting “Delete.” Hope that helps!

2. Record Preview Not working in Latest Version 30.2.12..3 please help on this.

no response when I click on the record button

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Before the recent update, I used to be able to copy a prototype file, with its interactions, transitions and clickable animation and paste it into a new file to rework with new ideas. Now, this is not working. Please bring this back as it saved me a lot of work redoing already created experiences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm unable to preview my designs and it shows a blank screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I had a problem to make the elements fixed when it is out of viewpoint, they disappear from the preview mode.

My project has one case that requires one element should be appeared in a section which is unfortunately out of viewpoint already (please see my attachment).

Please make an update for the features "Fixed position when scrolling" visible in Preview Mode & Prototype link even that element is out of viewpoint.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Comments saved in prototype in Cloud are gone after upgrade to 29.1.32.8

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix sharing and prototype publishing. I have grown tired of your ERROR 130. All my user tests have to be rescheduled until XD works again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Xd Prototype mode is very difficult to handle , when we are working in big enterprise web application , we have multiple flows wiring those flows in Xd is difficult , again when we share the link with customer they get also confuse , because in XD we dont have any sitemap in prototype mode
    I think product team made the prototype mode more intuitive and easy to use for big project handling like enterprise level application, rather then only mobile and website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When i have a common element in multiple art-boards, and i copy this element from one art-board to the others, there should be an ability to also copy it's prototype settings so that we don't have to repeat the transitions of this element in every art-board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I like very much to implement 3 horizontal scroll elements in one artboard. I have 4 artboards with different states for mentioned elements. I want to show for my customer reverse drag, but interaction/trigger: DRAG doesn't work with action: previous artboard. It swich on tap instantly, it should be selectable and work properly. Looks like bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have a component with the hover state that is repeated within the grid. I repeated the first element several times, then I want to have different texts and images in each element. I expect that the change inside of each instance will NOT be repeated in other instances of this component within the grid - unfortunately this is not the case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Overlays can's be dragged outside the artboard height zone.
    When trying to move the overlay into the scrollable zone, it wont go further the defined height.

1) Create an artboard with a specific window height
    2) Extend the artboard verticallt, so it's scrollable
    3) Place a button (or anything) in the scoll zone (beyond the window height)
    4) Create a new artboard with the overlay content
    5) In Prototype, link the button to the overlay arboard (as overlay, obviously)
    6) Try to move the overlay content near the button (in the scrollable zone)

Current: You can't, the overlay placement is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Is it possible to hide and show an element on a page when it is clicked on, without having to make a new artboard which shows that element? Would save a lot of time when prototyping checkboxes, radiobuttons, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Say we have 200 artboards, and one of them is a home screen. Instead of connecting lines one-by-one to the home screen artboard, we should be able to select multiple artboards or other objects and drag them to the home sceen. So if you shift-clicked on multiple objects/artboards, then you should be able to draw a line at one time, and connect all of the artboards to the home screen.

A is the home screen, B and C are other parts, with home buttons. Instead of having to drag a from B to A, and C to A, users should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Overlapping of multiple interaction connectors cause difficulty in selecting the arrow of interest (blue arrow in attached img) requiring clicking once on root and again on arrow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it possible to define multiple Strings by selecting all elements that are supposed to hold those strings. Saves a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When converting an element with strings into a component, the strings attached should be included. It's helpful when you convert a menu bar into a component.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to update allow linking or adding an action/trigger directly to an element or component in Prototype mode. This would allow a better workflow and faster turnaround time as well as allow the prototype to function better in smaller file size as well since there would be less imagery and artboards involved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hello, can be added button to select hover effect by default, beaucause now all time need to switch manualy after edit some of states

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Example: I have a tap trigger, auto-animating to the next screen when tapping the entire screen. The more work I do, I realize I want to keep that effect but move it to a button instead of the entire screen being the trigger.

It would be great if I could move that wire from the entire initial artboard to a button element or maybe copy the wire, delete it, paste it onto the button. As of now I have to delete it, redraw it, remember what timing/easing I used originally and re-create.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)