Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

118 results found

1. Linking two artboards using "keys & gamebad" as trigger and "Shift + A" as the "key" causes XD to go into a limbo state where basic functionality like saving and using undo and redo is not working.

Steps to reproduce the bug:

1. Create a new document.
    2. Create two artboards.
    3. Link the artboards in prototype mode.
    4. Use "Keys and gamepad" as trigger
    5. Select the "Key"-field and press "Shift + A" (most other keys than A also cause the same bug)
    6. Go back to design mode and enjoy the limbo state!

The bug is in the latest version of XD and might…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The idea is simple just follow this " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T41GcIXHf5o&list=LL&index=1 ". actually, someone can easily make this awesome design in ms PowerPoint in just a few minutes, we need those features simple timeline, those shape filling and customizing methods are just awesome. If you really need something better than Figma? just follow Ms PowerPoint tools features everything is there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The option to change an object color when mouse pointer is over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. In my work, there are many situations where I need to share the screenshot of particular screens and to do that I need to use screen capture option which wastes my 5seconds of time. So if there is any screen capture option beside screen recording would be helpful. I have heard the same urge from other designers s well.

Scenarios:
    Quick share with the client, product owner or project manager.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sometimes we create a lot of art boards to create micro-interactions, it will be awesome if you could select the art boards and some how group them or do a pre-composition of your components or elements and reuse them in your designs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be really nice if you could change the home artboard in a Flow after it has already been set.

Example: In my existing flow, I needed to change which artboard is the home one. I click the home icon on the correct artboard, and it creates a NEW flow rather than changing the home artboard for my existing flow. The problem with this is that now I have to generate a new prototype link for the new flow. I have already shared the prototype link with developers, etc. and don't want to have to go back and give…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Adobe XD video recording not working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. プロトタイプから「スクロール時に画面を固定」にチェックを入れてプレビューをすると、ボタンが表示されないバグがある。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

チケットを提出していただきありがとうございます! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに必ず提出してください。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

9. When you click on the object, the Visibility will change to show whatever is underneath it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 triggers on 1 object

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. auto animate dosen't work in version 35.3.12.2 on win 10

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. While in prototype mode, I am unable to record my animation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There are 3 different voices available when you prototype by just connecting the artboards but there are 8 COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT voices if you use overlay as your transition. fuming

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have a text object, I want to change it's color when I hover over it but when I click on it to go to another artboard. I have added two interactions, one hover and one tap, linked them both, one as a hover to its own state (that worked) and the other (the tap) to point to the other artboard, this failed.

How do I solve this?

• I have older projects where this was possible and all worked fine, but on the newer files this no longer works as intended. I tried restarting XD, no no avail.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. IT would be awesome if you could group a prototype area or sequence and it could be accessed and be lead back to the sequence that called it. For example, I have an area of my prototype that is shared by other areas. Once the procedure ends, it should take me back to the very first screen that called the shared prototype area. I can only do that by repeating this entire flow again. Its not good when iteration is happening, and I have to fix the changes also in the repeated screens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I was working on XD-prototype that had drag triggers While working I noticed there was an update to XD. I updated to version 34.2.12.2 and after update, the drag triggers were broken. Any thoughts?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. After entering lines of text to the speech playback action, the app is automatically changing "true" and "false" to 1 and 0. (see image. "True." was entered, upon returning to edit, it was changed to 1.)

It will still say true or false, but ONLY if we don't edit the text, if we add/edit any text without deleting the number and retyping the word it says "One" or "Zero" instead.

The word does appear to stay if a return is entered after the word, but 20 years of learning to stop adding unnecessary returns is a very hard habit to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I just tried this out on my machine, and it retains “true” and “false” on my document as expected. If you’re not seeing this, I’d consider this a bug, and you might want to check with your macOS auto correct to see if something is happening with the your computer’s dictionary. You can work with our customer support agents in our Community Support forum to file a ticket with us. Thanks! https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

18. I made a component with scrolling text.

When inserting the component into an artboard and selecting the component to have fixed position, the text inside the component lose the ability to scroll inside preview window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I was just trying this out, and I was able to make a scroll object inside a component, with the component with a “fix position when scrolling” into a scrolling artboard. The internal scroll object did work as you wanted it to. I expect something else is going on, so I’d suggest posting your question in the Community Support Forums: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

19. Should have the ability of prototype wires to retain when artboards are copied and pasted in another document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I think we should have a "Previous" option in the destination. The present Screen maybe come from many ways.
    If I want to back to the previous screen, I couldn't do it now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)