Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

118 results found

1. When you click on the object, the Visibility will change to show whatever is underneath it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 2 triggers on 1 object

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. auto animate dosen't work in version 35.3.12.2 on win 10

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. While in prototype mode, I am unable to record my animation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There are 3 different voices available when you prototype by just connecting the artboards but there are 8 COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT voices if you use overlay as your transition. fuming

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have a text object, I want to change it's color when I hover over it but when I click on it to go to another artboard. I have added two interactions, one hover and one tap, linked them both, one as a hover to its own state (that worked) and the other (the tap) to point to the other artboard, this failed.

How do I solve this?

• I have older projects where this was possible and all worked fine, but on the newer files this no longer works as intended. I tried restarting XD, no no avail.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. IT would be awesome if you could group a prototype area or sequence and it could be accessed and be lead back to the sequence that called it. For example, I have an area of my prototype that is shared by other areas. Once the procedure ends, it should take me back to the very first screen that called the shared prototype area. I can only do that by repeating this entire flow again. Its not good when iteration is happening, and I have to fix the changes also in the repeated screens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I was working on XD-prototype that had drag triggers While working I noticed there was an update to XD. I updated to version 34.2.12.2 and after update, the drag triggers were broken. Any thoughts?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to be able to position an overlay so that it is connected to a specific element regardless of whether that element is below the "fold".

There are many instances of long, scrolling pages where a dropdown or tooltip needs to appear below the fold.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

So far, it seems to be that you’re looking for some kind of overlay to happen below the fold. Components are great for this and have the added advantage of mapping directly to an object, no matter where it is scrolled to (bottom of viewport, top of viewport). I’ve attached an example of a tooltip that is on an object near to, but not at the bottom, of the bottom of the artboard.

10. After entering lines of text to the speech playback action, the app is automatically changing "true" and "false" to 1 and 0. (see image. "True." was entered, upon returning to edit, it was changed to 1.)

It will still say true or false, but ONLY if we don't edit the text, if we add/edit any text without deleting the number and retyping the word it says "One" or "Zero" instead.

The word does appear to stay if a return is entered after the word, but 20 years of learning to stop adding unnecessary returns is a very hard habit to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I just tried this out on my machine, and it retains “true” and “false” on my document as expected. If you’re not seeing this, I’d consider this a bug, and you might want to check with your macOS auto correct to see if something is happening with the your computer’s dictionary. You can work with our customer support agents in our Community Support forum to file a ticket with us. Thanks! https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

11. I made a component with scrolling text.

When inserting the component into an artboard and selecting the component to have fixed position, the text inside the component lose the ability to scroll inside preview window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I was just trying this out, and I was able to make a scroll object inside a component, with the component with a “fix position when scrolling” into a scrolling artboard. The internal scroll object did work as you wanted it to. I expect something else is going on, so I’d suggest posting your question in the Community Support Forums: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

12. Should have the ability of prototype wires to retain when artboards are copied and pasted in another document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I think we should have a "Previous" option in the destination. The present Screen maybe come from many ways.
    If I want to back to the previous screen, I couldn't do it now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to update component like master??
    In this case need to delete component and copy, becouse i create new companent with hover effect

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You can add a hover state to a component. But how can you remove one? I can't find anyway of doing this without breaking up the component. I want to copy a component from one artboard to another then remove the hover as I'd like it to do something different here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. To remove a hover state, select the main component and find the hover state in the property inspector. You can then delete the state by right clicking and selecting “Delete.” Hope that helps!

16. Record Preview Not working in Latest Version 30.2.12..3 please help on this.

no response when I click on the record button

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add option to Open Prototype in New window / new browser tab. for ex. if I wanted to open menu item in new tab / new browser window, I cant found any such feature in XD. that's the basic option to add. long live XD

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Before the recent update, I used to be able to copy a prototype file, with its interactions, transitions and clickable animation and paste it into a new file to rework with new ideas. Now, this is not working. Please bring this back as it saved me a lot of work redoing already created experiences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'm unable to preview my designs and it shows a blank screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I had a problem to make the elements fixed when it is out of viewpoint, they disappear from the preview mode.

My project has one case that requires one element should be appeared in a section which is unfortunately out of viewpoint already (please see my attachment).

Please make an update for the features "Fixed position when scrolling" visible in Preview Mode & Prototype link even that element is out of viewpoint.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)