Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

118 results found

1. The components Hover State is improving with each XD update, but a feature that would be critical to me is the possibility to have asymmetrical hover timings.

Example:
    - on mouse-in: 0s (instantaneous)
    - on mouse-out: 0.2s ease-out

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks! You can actually do this already by manually setting up the hover. I've recorded a GIF for you (attached) to show you how I did this with my component. Instead of setting up the component as a hover state, just add a new state and manually add the interaction. Hope that helps!

2. When an audio or video ends, it would be helpful if we could set a command to automatically transition to another artboard. Without this feature, it is difficult to prototype and test streaming applications, as they must move from one "Now Playing" or "Movie Trailer Preview" screen to another. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. my menu bar at the bottom can be seen on preview mode but when I tried testing it out with the link to my browser, it does not appear. bear in mind it is fixed in position and is the forward most layer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We should have the option to create fixed or scrolling overlays. Overlays should be tied to the item they are supporting, such as a dropdown field. This is something that isn't an issue in other design programs, but that is hugely limiting in XD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Time triggers do not work on ALL artboards. Artboards that are the result of a drag drop trigger cannot use time triggers.

Currently,

Given: I am on an artboard that resulted from and drag drop trigger.
    When: I apply a timer to that artboard to send me to another artboard.
    Then: The timer does not work after the previous drag drop trigger.

Expected

Given: I am on an artboard that resulted from and drag drop trigger.
    When: I apply a timer to that artboard to send me to another artboard.
    Then: The timer runs and sends me to the next…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I installed anima plugin in adobe xd on windows 11.but my text input option does not appear

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. incorporate the prototyping tools that sigma uses

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. I'd love to be able to return to the exact same spot between artboards when applying a transition.

2. I'd love the prototype to include over states rather than having to click to demonstrate how a hover state might look.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In prototyping I need to be able to have an interaction transition not just between artboards but to a specific object on a different artboard. For instance prototyping a light box pop up, it needs to be able to be closed and take me back to the button I clicked to open it. This is a really common style of interaction. There are workarounds but they reduce the "realness" of the prototype when presenting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It's necessary to replay and view an animation again & again to get the detailed mistakes. But to replay or restart the animation, I have to close the current preview and open the preview again. What about adding a button through which we can easily do this by one click?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Linking two artboards using "keys & gamebad" as trigger and "Shift + A" as the "key" causes XD to go into a limbo state where basic functionality like saving and using undo and redo is not working.

Steps to reproduce the bug:

1. Create a new document.
    2. Create two artboards.
    3. Link the artboards in prototype mode.
    4. Use "Keys and gamepad" as trigger
    5. Select the "Key"-field and press "Shift + A" (most other keys than A also cause the same bug)
    6. Go back to design mode and enjoy the limbo state!

The bug is in the latest version of XD and might…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be great if we didnt' have to duplicate screen just to demonstrate an interaction within the same page (or artbaord). As an example.. I'd like to build a 'collapse" animation for a certain content section, but in the same artboard, I have another CTA that takes you to a different screen. In prototype mode, instead of building three pages for these two animations (one is an interaction within the same page and one is a transition to a different page), it'd be great if I only had to have 2 artboards vs 3.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The idea is simple just follow this " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T41GcIXHf5o&list=LL&index=1 ". actually, someone can easily make this awesome design in ms PowerPoint in just a few minutes, we need those features simple timeline, those shape filling and customizing methods are just awesome. If you really need something better than Figma? just follow Ms PowerPoint tools features everything is there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The option to change an object color when mouse pointer is over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In my work, there are many situations where I need to share the screenshot of particular screens and to do that I need to use screen capture option which wastes my 5seconds of time. So if there is any screen capture option beside screen recording would be helpful. I have heard the same urge from other designers s well.

Scenarios:
    Quick share with the client, product owner or project manager.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sometimes we create a lot of art boards to create micro-interactions, it will be awesome if you could select the art boards and some how group them or do a pre-composition of your components or elements and reuse them in your designs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be really nice if you could change the home artboard in a Flow after it has already been set.

Example: In my existing flow, I needed to change which artboard is the home one. I click the home icon on the correct artboard, and it creates a NEW flow rather than changing the home artboard for my existing flow. The problem with this is that now I have to generate a new prototype link for the new flow. I have already shared the prototype link with developers, etc. and don't want to have to go back and give…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adobe XD video recording not working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow for art-boards to have two timed transition elements, so that a timed sequence can occur

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. プロトタイプから「スクロール時に画面を固定」にチェックを入れてプレビューをすると、ボタンが表示されないバグがある。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

チケットを提出していただきありがとうございます! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに必ず提出してください。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6