Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. From Visual Studio to other known editors, it has been common feature that when pressing F5, the application will launch.

Why not add same key (F5) support to Adobe XD as well, that when pressing that key, the desktop preview will launch.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to have a way to invite trusted people to user test my prototypes; in fact, I would like to entrust this to a group of verified AdobeXD users. Instead of always trying to hunt down ways to user test on another platform and then get participants. I would like to turn to a set of UXers and ask for feedback. This could relate getting Adobe Points for being a tester and for providing feedback.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When viewing a preview of your design work in the current window could you make the delete key go back to the previous link please. (Just like a browser back button would do)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Usability bug:
    When I select a single element on a dense page (lots of prototype links) the interface shows me all the link lines. This adds a ton of noise to the page and makes it very difficult for me to find my selected items chevron to make new connection - this is especially difficult or impossible if I zoom out to find the artboard I need. I don't not see any value in displaying all the links in this scenario - please only show all the links when I ask to see all the links (command+a).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. In Design mode, changes are applied to all nodes. When linking a node in Prototyping mode, I think it's relevant to have the ability to reflect those changes across all nodes as well.

A boolean option when prototyping that either let's you link them individually like it is right now or use the same value for all nodes would be very interesting.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I think it would be handy if you could set triggers in prototype to record pre defined motion paths for the video e.g: A (Home) to B (Next page) back to A.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would be good to have a different color clipboard background to differentiate between design and prototype mode.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When the user clicks out of the XD application, the previous window disappears. This becomes an issue when sharing a presentation file, each time you click outside (for example, when you have 2 screens with notes on feedback on the other screen). Is there any reason to ever hide that window? It should just stay up whether XD has focus or not.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Weight is an important aspect of Web design

• Calculate the payload based on exported assets and display data, as it influences design
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When prototyping it is sometimes difficult to use the pick-whip to select the target screen if it is far away. The alternative is to choose the screen from the drop down menu, which I think works fine other than the fact that it requires you to be able to identify the screen is from the artboard name only. It would be helpful to see a preview of the artboard along with the name.

Additionally, it would be great if there was some visual cue as to what elements already have hotspots assigned to them. Right now it seems like you…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If I want to create a link from a small element like a menu item to another page, it is hard to accurately select the text and be zoomed out far enough to see the page I want to link to.

I know you can use the drop down to select the page, but if you want to do it visually it would be good if the area around the cursor would zoom like a loupe to enable easier selection.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →