Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. Reduce number of lines between linked artboards: (when an entire artboard is selected or you select all)

when two artboards link to each other, instead of having two, three or four lines, have one line (with two or more arrows or another color) to show the two or more links.

This makes it easier to get an overview of the entire applications dartboard links (app/site structure)

Its the smallest things that makes a great and intuitive workflow

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. We like to share our design with others so that they can interact with it, they can install Adobe XD Mirror on their device and we can send them the file with .xd extension. (like principle in "Sharing an interactive design": http://principleformac.com/docs.html#faq)

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Similar to Microsoft visio this feature will give users the Ability to make interaction points explaining functionality in the prototype. The user will be able to draw an arrow pointing at the element linking to the dialog box. A dialog box will give user info on functionality or explain Interaction point.
    This feature will show in prototype mode and give the option to enable in share prototype mode.

As a user, I can draw an interaction box.
    As a user, I can link interaction box to shape/element/ect.
    As a user, I can choose to enable this when I share a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When in Prototype Mode, I need a way to quickly move between multiple screens.

A set of keystrokes that I assigned as short cuts to go to a screen:
    - CTRL + 1 = Home Page
    - CTRL + 2 = Sign Up
    etc

This same model can then be used to jump between screens in the Preview mode.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Currently when we demo the prototype on a mobile device browser, the ability to "pinch" zoom is disabled.
    Often we need to zoom some details of the UI to be sure they are positioned correctly (for apps), or to simulate the true usage scenario of the web application (many web apps allow pinch zoom because users of a certain age have difficulty reading small characters and want the option to zoom enabled).
    Please allow the "pinch" zoom gesture on the prototype demo as an option when exporting the interactive prototype.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Being able to select the color for the connectors not only makes it easier for me to understand the interactions better at a glance but when I share the wireframes with developers it gives more clarity to the progression of interactions.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi XD team!

I'm so excited that you are releasing the iOS and Android XD apps for testing on those devices. We have apps on those platforms, but I feel like the real game changer for us would be an OTT testing app such as a native tvML (tvOS) app for Apple TV that we could at least test our Apple TV app on.

We have our app on nearly every OTT platform you can imagine such as Apple TV Legacy and tvOS, Roku, Android TV, Fire TV, XBox 360 and new ones coming soon. Our stakeholders view our design…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be great to be able to sort and maybe group artboards. I think it would make it easier to select the target artboard in prototyping mode if you were able to sort them, alphabetically or even group multiple artboards so that you wouldn't need to scroll through a long list of artboards just to find the one you would like to target. It would be really usefully especially when your XD project contains 60 or even 100 artboards. Imagine scrolling through a list of 100 artboards that isn't sorted?

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please remove design feature from the prototype mode. No delete, paste etc when prototype mode. Switching is easy for those needing to tweak a design along the way.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The slide transition (coming soon) with parallax effect looks sweet, but there may be cases where it is not desired, or will not work. I think it would be ideal if the slight parallax effect on slide was an option instead of being applied by default. Thanks!

[added clarification] Customer would prefer it if we had an option for the the background to stay static/not to move during the transition.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In order to work and review the overall faster, I need an option to click on on the view menu that allows me to see all the links without having to click on all the artboards.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'm about to do a focus group - and we have a Mobile AND Web prototype we're running.

Right now, I can only "play" one prototype at a time - Making side-by-side comparison impossible. (So if I click the play button on my Web prototype, it shows up, but when I click the play button on my Mobile prototype - it closes the web one to open the mobile one).

I'd like to be able to have both running simultaneously - so we could compare interactions "live" as it were.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PainPoint:

As you design more and more complex prototypes it gets really easy to forget where the Artboard is for the part of the flow you are at in the Design Previewer

Solution:
    Highlight which Artboard it currently showing in the previewer so that you can make changes faster.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please include a search box in the dropdown so we can find art boards faster in large projects.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. yes, i know is a prototype app, but always is good to take a little control of the code, and the posibility to change the form of view, cooment line, place jquery elements, etc.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Many app pages open up the same page (such as "Terms of Conditions"), which only contains one return/cancel button to link back to a specific single page.

Currently the only way to deal with this issue is to make an inefficient duplicate of the ToC artboard for every artboard that links to it, and have this specific duplicate's return/cancel button redirect to its corresponding artboard.

This could be solved with an option for "2-way" links that can be linked to a specific button on the destination page. Clicking "cancel/return" on the ToC page would then redirect you depending on the…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to change the default spacing when pasting a copied artboard, or when clicking with the Artboard tool to add new artboards.

Original request:
    (please vote for https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13623243-resize-spacing-between-objects if you're interested in this Repeat-Grid-like dragging idea)
    Apply REPEAT GRID padding adjustment feature to change the padding around a selected group of Art Boards -- Just like REPEAT GRID pink padding adjusters, it would be great to change the spacing of a group of art boards the user has selected, and/or the ability to change the default spacing when pasting a copied art board

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. As development on scrollable artboards has already begun, it would be good to have a feature of Lazy Loading data on scroll. This would be very helpful for realistic presentation of data on mobile apps.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. At the moment, in prototype mode the circle follows the mouse on the recording. It would be good to have this act more like a finger does on a phone (which is not touching the screen all the time).

I would like the option to have the touch feedback only show on click (or touch).

This could also feed into recording from a device when device preview is available.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. This might be a little forward thinking, however, I wanted to be the first to post something for VR. It is inevitable. __ Cheers.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)