Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. Add a way to limit recurrence of speech playbacks so that the user can reuse an artboard without the speech playback repeating.

I've attached a sample file that combines a speech playback trigger with drag gestures. When you drag the map right, then left, the speech playback triggers a second time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The lower boundaries of the prototype view window are displayed as rectangular, rather than rounded, as upper. Rather, they are both rounded and straight at the same time.

Version 16.0.2.8 (Starter)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Would love to see the ability to place the xd previews as graphics on dimension renders and be able to choose from a list of available artboards to use in the render. This would allow me to create high quality renders of the preview on screen for pitches and also for advertising on the web and in print material for clients.

More critically, I'm hoping that dimension gets the ability to add keyframes and render video, or even just animate between saved camera positions. Having the ability to transition between xd artboards with auto animate in a rendered dimension video…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I suggest adding an interactive tool in the prototype area so that you could click a box and set it to ‘tap’ and ‘textbox’ so when your using whatever it is you’ve made you can click the box and type something in. It could be anything though and not just a command word that you have decided on. You could add the same function for voice activated objects. This would then create new input and perhaps change graphs or numbers you have put in. It could be like Instagram where you have the option to access photos from your personal…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Desperately need to add natural cursor behavior to the demos when they are being recorded. When I just play the demo, it behaves as it should. BUT as soon as I click the record button, it switches to that weird circle thing that doesn't represent a true desktop user experience and actually makes navigation more difficult. This seems like a no-brainer and people have been asking it for it for years.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The may overlap other requests, apologies if it does. The ability to drag along a line is fantastic but if we could drag around a circle it would open up a whole lot more to your users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. This may overlap with requests for horizontal scrolling and drag direction but it may solve both.

Drag currently only works between two states and in one direction. It would be nice if several artboards could be used with the same drag. For example: think of a carousel with multiple images shown horizontally. I don't want to have to click+drag each time I want to advance. It would be nice if I could click once and continue dragging until the specific image I want is centered. Letting go would snap to that artboard. During the drag it would transition through all…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Having the ability to click an element within an overlayed artboard to cause other interactions on the original artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My recordings are very laggy from Record Preview. If I could choose 30fps instead of only having 60fps, that might fix the performance issue (bug filed).

But, all I need is a 30fps video, anyway. So, would prefer that just on it's own, even if performance was fine.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Instead of having a fixed set of delayed times for a time trigger allow a designer to enter any time value in seconds.

The maximum trigger time of 1 second is not sufficient and as the feature currently exists it is unnecessarily limited.

If a maximum time must me added (I'm not sure that it does) it could be 60 seconds for more flexibility.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’ve updated the title to reflect your request. Please note that the current maximum is actually 5s, and you can type the number directly into the interaction popup.

11. Request you please add feature : we share our prototype link direct on mobile number, email etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The option to have multiple voice commands for a single artboard with the option to be able to use the voice commands without using the space bar or tap hold

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. To meet 508 compliance standards for our company internal users/editors/designers must be able to navigate the UI graphics without a mouse. This means using tab, enter, arrows, or whatever. It would be helpful to set multiple options for transitions so a user can tap or tab. This would mean that symbols on an artboard that are wired to another artboard can be selected without a mouse by hitting tab and enter. Symbols could be ordered as well within an artboard (similar to the "home" button) so they are selected by "tab" in a specific order.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The quality of @x1 images when previewed on iPhone or web is very poor when the image is long, e.g. a screengrab of a long web page.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Would love to be able to navigate a voice prototype WITHOUT having to long press the screen. Having to interact with the screen in order to use voice defeats the purpose of voice prototyping.

I understand there may be privacy concerns, but perhaps there's an option where you can have voice "turned on" at the prototype level. Meaning as soon as you navigate to the prototype and open it, Adobe confirms that this prototype uses voice and that you as a user consent to the mic being turned on as long as particular prototype is open on the phone. If…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. At present, the list of Destinations within the prototype settings popup (see attached) is shown arbitrarily, seemingly having no sort order at all. For a document with more than a few Artboards, this makes trying to find the one you want really hard.

The expected behaviour from my perspective is that the list of Destinations just follows the existing ordering of Artboards in the Layers panel. This way, a designer can order things as they like and then see the same order shown there.

This is using Adobe XD 13.0.12.14 (latest version at time of writing).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When using background blur or object blur, I want to be able to animate blur radius using Auto-Animate. Currently it will animate the position, size, & opacity of an object but it doesn't animate its blur.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If I use Speech Playback I would like to show an animated feedback at the same time. For that it should be possible to define for a time trigger the "Speech Playback"-action and the "auto-animate"-action at the same time. Right now I'm not able to combine both. I only can use a tap-trigger but that isn't a reaction of a voice input.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When previewing for example an Apple watch up there is unnecessary black background which is confusing when the watch has a black background.

Expected preview like on the right
    Observed: Get preview like on the left

Running Adobe XD on Windows 10

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When you click on the desktop preview, dim the background if it's on the same monitor your Artboards are on. I constantly have to scroll the artboards off screen to be able to demo the preview for someone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 10 12 18 19