Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. I wanted to change the name of the artboard I was working on, so I double clicked it circa PS behavior, and expected to have the field be editable, to change the name but it did not. I'd rally like it match other Adobe products in terms of constancy of interface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Since last week I have big troubles with bigger components (as in many elements in one component). When trying to resize elements or push them a little aside, they jump all over the part, stretch weirdly out or just disappear into a -1 px border ...

It looks like there is an invisible element with a "wrapping around" feature like picutres and boxes in InDesign have for text. Please help. All I can do to "fix" it is creating a new status and rebuild it, but then I have to change all child-components in all documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I make changes in components from a linked documents in my current document, these overrides get erased when I make minor changes in the parent document.

Case:
    I have a master file with all my components, and a mock-up file. I copy my input field with the placeholder text "Lorem Ipsum" from my master file into my mock-up file. I change the placeholder text into "last name". Now, if I change the border color of the input field in the master file from grey to blue the component not only changes the border color in my mock-up file, but…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. As a user, I want to double-click on a component within Assets and have it take me to that component so that I can easily find it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. After upgrading to 29.1.32, I am not able to create a new local file, or "Save as" locally. I can only save to cloud or create new documents on the cloud.

This is not a good user experience!

Please help! :(

Please help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When we want to make a new state of, say a square and we want it to be circle in its new state we cant do it. Easiest way to acheive this will be via rounded corners. Enable to change them in their new as well as hover state

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How to reproduce the bug :
    - Select a group of elements
    - Unselect the upper element (top element in front of others elements)
    - Right-click on the group

the selection is lost and the top element is eventually selected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The prompt message that shows upon any changes made by the invitees, would be even more helpful if it can be accessed manually at any point of time (or atleast stays there all the time just like "missing fonts" message), which would actually keep us posted on the "changes" status and never miss out them. Also, adding to it, just like someone said in the discussion already - to opt in/out for auto "accept changes".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I need to change the mask size and the image size separately.
    Like every other Adobe App. Even have separate numeric control would be great. This can be useful even for animation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A tool to click at any point in the artboard and measure the distance from that point to another point anywhere else in the same artboard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would love the ability to be able to select all colours used / unused in the document (just like Illustrator) from the assets panel. Also would be awesome to do the same with character styles & symbols.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Within adobe XD we would like to see a possibility to share with specific bitbucket repository or google drive storage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. show indicator of hidden text in paragraphs (as in Illustrator)

Please add a way to show if paragraph lines are hidden (same or similar to Illustrator)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be great to add multiple instances of the same color to the Color asset library using labels to differentiate each instance. The same color might be used across multiple components and UI elements across the document, sometimes its necessary to only tweak just one instance of the color and not make a global change.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! If you need to make a local change and unlink something from a color from the asset library, select the object and open the color picker in the property inspector on the right hand side. The changes there won’t reflect across your canvas, only on the individual object. Hope that helps!

15. In the sidebar you can toggle between changing a corner radius for all 4 corners at once, or to specifying the 4 values separately.

Additionally, on a rectangle itself, there is a dot in each corner that allows you to change the corner radius.

When in single-value mode, dragging a dot changes all corner radii. I would expect then that when you're in "4 value" mode in the sidebar, that dragging a single dot only affects that corner.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow user to tag or put animation order on symbols or text to determine which animation comes first and which comes last.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Beyond Symbols, there is a need to have reusable Components. Where Symbols are a reusable group of elements, a Component is a reusable group of mini artboards that could be placed into a larger layout.

Having Components:

1) Opens up the possibility of showing on-page interactions without having to duplicate entire artboards of content.

The dream is to have each element only once in an entire project because making a single edit when you have duplicate content is a nightmare. A use case example would be needing to show all the states of a small newsfeed widget with tabs for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks a ton for your feedback! This is in line with what we want to do. All three of these behaviors are actually already captured in UserVoice and are waiting for your upvote!

18. Required Layer effects like inner shadow, Bevel emboss, glow, mode changes like overlay, luminosity etc, image desaturation, brushes, Ruler missiong in Adobe XD

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make non stoppable animation to animate new items for example to catch user attention

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Ruler and Guidelines.
    2. To have the same position in all pages we create.
    3. Please check Adobe Photoshop

and please make this update as soon as possible
    Date - 1 Oct

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)