Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1367 results found

1. I don't think I need to explain the usefulness of this feature. Cmd D to transform again (like in Illustrator) is a beautiful thing. Am i missing something or is this really not there?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to be able to wrap text around an object or another text block as with InDesign.

309 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I click add new artboard, the artboard should be placed where my mouse clicks, not automatically placing at random place.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I think the pen tool in Adobe XD is horrible. I couldn't draw the vector shapes the way I want because the pen tool is missing the same logic as Illustrator and Photoshop.

I first drew a curve vector in Adobe XD, and for my next point, I want to make a straight line. But there's absolutely no way for me to do that.

Whereas in Photoshop or Illustrator, I can hold option key to bring that '<' icon and click on the second point to and remove the next point's curve line.

Here's a video attachment to show you…

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Self explanatory - show locked items in another colour not the standard selection blue. A grey or red or something that is different to the standard please. That way I don;t have to click on it to find out it's locked.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Being able to scale the Repeat Grid and its child items at once would be great.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Need to add some of illustrator keyboard short cuts : ie, using the X to toggle between the color and stroke of an object

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Would like to be able to collapse the adjustments panel on the right much like "Collapse to icons" works in Illustrator or Photoshop. That right hand panel covers up so much of the main canvas when working on a smaller resolution screen.

This is somewhat related to the "Hide all panels" feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12937710-hide-all-panels

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Alright, here's some feedback.

Thanks for adding linear gradients -- an essential part of UI design. The functionality of actually using them is great, but there are a few things you could do to help speed up the process of activating the tool in the first place.

Right now, it takes a minimum of three clicks to start using the gradient tool. That might not sound like a lot, but over the course of an hour, day, month, it adds up to a significant portion of time. Here are some base-level suggestions to improve the UX of this tool:

1)…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I want to change the size of text, I keep changing the line height. Everytime! I think this part of the UI could do with a bit of a rework to address this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 172 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Corner radius controls should reflect the visual corners of a rectangle so that I don't have to remember the rotation of my object.

WAS:
    To create this bug.

1) Mask an image
    2) Edit the corners of the masking rectangle
    3) The top left and top right radii effect the bottom left and bottom right respectively (as displayed by the blue corner highlight icon).

Thanks

James

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Vector assets for iOS are PDFs. Not being able to import existing assets directly sucks.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I would like to understand more about your workflow. What are you trying to achieve and what prevents you doing with the latest XD version?

Cheers,
    M.

16. It'd be very useful to me that the color palette indicate which color I'm on. Often I save many shades of the same color, some of which are slightly different from one another. So a highlight feature would be important for my work.

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The input field for the corner radius in the right panel is not very discoverable. Its relationship to the icons just to the left of it are also not very clear unless I interact with it. Suggestion attached.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I like the center whatever I'm working on, currently it's impossible to do so with artboards on the edge of the canvas. I'd like to be able to pan outside it. I know you can zoom out, but I want to maintain a certain size for legibility reasons.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Copying, drag and drop and/or pasting assets from one document to another (as we can do in Acrobat and Illustrator). This would really work well with UI KIt - being able to zoom in, pan & select the needed asset). Thanks for creating another great tool.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When you import an image into XD it will manually be placed into an artboard with the same dimensions.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)