Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. The 38.0.12 update is great for the new top menu, but it broke right-clicking for several purposes. Right-clicking no longer brings up the menu when an artboard is not selected, so you cannot right-click for undo/redo or many other actions. When an artboard or objects are selected, various menu items are missing such as the object options. Undo/Redo is also missing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. In the new update, the font display list is a bit cluttered. On the other hand, it constantly gives the message that the font is missing, which is not correct

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please Please Please fix bugs instead of adding features....
    I'm getting frustrated with XD after two years of work... :(((((

Please Please Please Please Please Please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Everytime I wanna edit a primary component it will be displayed somewhere in the document. I hate that chaos... whats the purpose???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi
    I'd like to have the possibility to have multiple hover states for a component.
    I have 3-4 states of a component but only 1 of them can have a hover state now. I would not like to make 3-4 different components just to have a hover for each of them. If I have 10, (and I do) that's already 30-40 components in total, just to have hovers.

I was trying to attach an image here, but I don't see if I have actually succeeded or not...

On the picture I was going to show, that each state could have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do this! You’ll just need to manually wire your second state instead of using the hover preset. Select the state you want to wire, click on the + in the Prototype Mode property inspector section, and create a Hover action for that state with the destination to another state. I’ve attached a document with a single component inside which has 4 states. You can click between them to switch between state 1 and state 3, and each one of these has a hover state defined. Hope that helps!

6. If you create a individual shape and use after that the gradient Feature, it is impossible to move each point on the art board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

感谢您提交机票! 这似乎是一个错误,而不是功能请求,因此,您绝对应该在社区支持论坛上提交此文件。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

话虽这么说,我们在即将发布的XD版本中确实对此错误进行了修复。

此消息已被机器翻译。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

That being said, we do have a fix for this bug in an upcoming release of XD.

8. When a button that usually has different states is added, I experienced that those button states are lost after the document is saved a couple of times. Buttons are only available in standard state then. If you want to have different states again, you have to delete the button and add it again from the library.

In general I experienced several problems when it comes to saving. I am the only one working on the document, but every now and then I get the message that the document has been changed by someone else.

Besides the button states also prototype…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hey! Didn't find a place to post bugs.
    There is a bug where whenever you use the alpha slider for drop shadow, object blur, or background blur the application stops working, and actions like undo/redo stop working.

I have tried to post this issue multiple times, but haven't gotten any response from the XD team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

The best thing to do is to note what time this happened to you, gather logs using the CC Log Collector Tool, and then send the log information and the time/date of occurrence to our customer support agents there. They’ll file a ticket with us to ensure a developer looks at it. Hope that helps!

10. Hey! Didn't find a place to post bugs.
    There is a bug where whenever you use the alpha slider for drop shadow, object blur, or background blur the application stops working, and actions like undo/redo stop working.

I have tried to post this issue multiple times, but haven't gotten any response from the XD team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Intuos CTL-490使用時に手のひらツールが使えません。
    使用ソフトはXDです。

他のillustratorやPhotoshopでは使えました。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ご意見をいただきありがとうございます。 ペンツールがアクティブになっている場合でも、スペースバーを押したままにしてハンドツールを有効にできるはずです。 それでも問題が解決しない場合は、コミュニティサポートフォーラム(https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all)にご連絡ください。ありがとうございます

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for your feedback. You should be able to hold down the space bar to enable the hand tool, even when the pen tool is activated. If you still have problems, please do reach out to the Community Support forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all Thank you!

12. Adobe XD version 36.2.32.5 on all other programs font is viewed correctly, but xd shows multiple options and when you choose let's say regular it is wrong style!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. After I update to v 36.0.32, the Artboards name are broken like attach

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When co-editing o a document at the same time i get notifications every 60 seconds to accept changes which also revert some of my changes i have done so far.
    are there any settings that i need to make in order to work properly?
    it super disruptive to the workflow and i can't make much progress when to people are working in the same file

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It sounds like you haven’t actually enabled coediting. The document owner can update this setting in the Invite to Edit menu in the upper right of the document frame. Once updated, you should see remote selections, and you should not be prompted to accept changes. Hope that helps!

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The name of art board shows garbled.

When I clicked to edit, the name is right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In my Sketch days, I could start editing some text, then change the text alignment (left, right, centre) and the text would shift within the bounds of the pre-edited bounding box, thereby staying properly aligned to other elements on the artboard.

I found this little feature really useful as often I don't notice a text element has the wrong alignment till I start editing it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 更新至36.0.32版本之后画板的名称及链接名称中文显示异常。
    退回至35版本一切正常。

Big Sur + XD 36.0.32 - 显示异常
    Catalina + XD 36.0.32 - 显示异常

Big Sur + XD 35.3.12 - 正常
    Catalina + XD 35.3.12 - 正常

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

感谢您提交机票! 这似乎是一个错误,而不是功能请求,因此,您绝对应该在社区支持论坛上提交此文件。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

此消息已被机器翻译。

19. As shown in the title, the error is only on display, the input state is normal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Exporting more than one artboard to png is enough to crash XD. And the only way to quit the program is forcing it trough command+option+esc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)