Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. Really? Why the library of Adobe xd is so usable.
    Look at the differences

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. If I am going to edit text, the XD is not responding. That time is very irritating to work. Kindly do the needful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Reporting a bug hopefully in the correct place:

Whenever I need to bold/underline/format select highlight text in a text box, as soon as I try and change it (i.e. make a word bold) it makes the entire box of text bold instead of the highlighted selected text.. Never used to happen but effectively I can't format copy within text boxes now. Thanks in advance for any help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Editing any text on Adobe XD is painful, I cant see even the cursor to indicate I am within the text box. Also, I have to click the layers panel every time I want to zoom out my canvas, Figma work with text easily. The text feature makes me work slowly, it does not respond.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stroke is overlapping on text, not cool.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. On my system (Win10) I can only see the first half (vertically) of the text, like there is a too large line height or a padding at the top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 다른사람이 다른 pc에서 작업한 xd파일을 열었는데
    텍스트 행간이 깨져서 나와요
    행간이 더 넓게 나옵니다. 해결방법좀 알려주세용

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

티켓을 제출해 주셔서 감사합니다! 이것은 기능 요청이 아니라 버그인 것 같으므로 반드시 커뮤니티 지원 포럼에 제출해야 합니다. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

이 메시지는 기계 번역되었습니다.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

8. I often can't enter text. 
    I have to Reboot XD every time.
    I can only delete text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hello Adobe Staff! I didnt see Adobe Spark in the list of suggestions for Programs, So I'm leaving it here, but know this suggestion is for Spark, not for Adobe XD. Can You guys please make it so that in between slides on Adobe Spark, The user can space the slides out with tenths of a second, like 1.2 seconds or 2.5 seconds between slides? This would make the transitions alot smoother to the melody of the music I add and more enjoyable for people to view. Thanks for Your time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This used to work very nice but now it's just a broken mess. Why is it stacked horizontally and I cannot get it to stack vertically? Why is it auto applying padding? I've been spending hours now on trying to fix this but it appears this is just broken in XD now. Or please tell me what i'm doing wrong here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Editing a text inside a component has become a nightmare. The app is freezing, crashing on larger prototypes and it becomes worse with each update you are releasing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out to us. I just heard back from the strategic business development manager that you were able to resolve your issue. I’m closing this ticket now – please feel free to reach out via enterprise support if you experience this again!

12. The Material Design template is curiously lacking in common controls. Why is this, and where can I get them to be used in XD?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ich bitte um Hinweis, wie ich auf einem PC das Design ansehen kann, welches auf einem Mac in der selben Version und in der selben Schrift gestaltet wurde. Aktuelle ist das nicht möglich, ich sehe das Design in einer anderen Schrift, es ist dadurch völlig verschoben. Die Schrift haben beide Rechner von der selben Quelle installiert.
    Danke

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Vielen Dank für die Einreichung eines Tickets! Dies scheint ein Fehler zu sein und keine Funktionsanfrage, daher sollten Sie dies auf jeden Fall im Community-Support-Forum einreichen. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Diese Nachricht wurde maschinell übersetzt.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum.

14. Pues tendria que haber una opcion que dejara que se pudiera fijar la posicion de un objeto en una parte concreta de la mesa de trabajo de forma que por ejemplo si ya tenemos creado nuestro diseño para movil y queremos ahora hacerlo para tablet uno de los ajustes mas faciles seria hacer la mesa de trabajo mas grande pero la mayoria de objetos los querremos tener en la misma posicion y seria conveniente que podamos decir que se mantenga esa posicion asi al cambiar el tamaño de la mesa el objeto seguira en el mismo lugar y sera mucho…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ya es posible hacer lo que Ud. quiere – se puede hacerlo usando el Redimensionado interactivo manual. Primero, lo activa en la mesa, y entonces se puede seleccionar objectos y establecer cuales lados quiere fijar.

15. How can I rotate the art board + entire objects?

(Please watch the attached image)

I'd like to rotate the whole thing like B.
    But now it's working like A.

(I'd like to do it like "Image Rotate" at Photoshop)

How can I do this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. The icon you see on the property inspector is to change the aspect rotation of the artboard and does not rotate the content. One thing you can try is grouping all of the contents of the artboard and rotating the group using the property inspector. Hope that helps!

16. Colors stored in the left properties bar (document assets, components) can unfortunately not be applied to all elements. In this example, the color is not taken from a line. Sorry guys, this is really basic!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When it's necessary to place the same image many times throughout a document, it should be possible to create a master component that stores the heavy data so that the instances can reference it. The instances would only use a small amount of disk space.

I was surprised to find that XD does not utilize such optimization.

When designing a small portion of a larger environment (eg a plug-in for other software) I'll often just use a screen shot for context. This means one or a small set of screen shots will be used many times throughout my document. Instances…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There is an incredibly annoying delay to all the sub-menus in the toolbar drop-down menus that really slows down my workflow. As an example selecting Edit>Preferences can have a delay of a second or longer after clicking the item before the sub-menu actually shows up.

(This is on Windows 10 with the most recent XD update as of writing)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dropping the SVG file from NAS drive doesn't work and adobe XD doesn't recognize the format. I am dragging the file from SMB network drive on Windows 10

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Latest update Ver 41.0.12.11 is start hanging. Whether I'm start zooming, edit text etc. It is hanging. I tried both cloud vs local file. Is there anyone who feel that too.?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)