Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

296 results found

1. I would love to be able to work with my design team at the same time on the same file on different computers and instantly see changes made by someone else in realtime.
    Currently, we use Google Drawings to create wireframes because it allows us all to work in the same file at the same time and to instantly see changes made.

synchronous collaboration
    Google Docs

657 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

I’m pleased to announce that we’ve introduced Coediting in its early form in XD 24. You can get more info on this beta feature on letsxd.com. If you have feedback for us, please do file them as separate tickets here on UserVoice!

2. In order to make global typography changes, it would ber very useful to have paragraph styles as part of the feature set. Bonus: export CSS from these paragraphy styles.

745 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Style Guide - Rollover Highlighting

With the release of v. 0.8.22, when you rollover a style in the "Character Styles" listing, it should highlight all elements in the project that use that style. Inversely, if I click on an object that uses that style, it should highlight the style.

The current implementation means we have repeat entries if two usages share the same stylings, but could deviate in the future, because the use case is different.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Would like the ability to be able to select a object/path behind another with a cmd+double click (?) as per indesign, or be able to 'select by path only' like illustrator

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. • can't edit any part of text separately . Try to give different weight,style,size or color any piece of text, this changes whole text.
    • can't kern any text
    • can't give a line height *this is vital
    • can't reach glyph

706 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-completed  ·  Tom Krcha responded
  6. Shift+Click allows to select multiple items.
    Cmd+Click allows to select inside a group.
    Cmd+Shift+Click would be nice if it selected items across different groups.

It's very useful to change details (i.e. color) across multiple items inside groups (i.e. icons).

Thanks!

238 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is now available in the March release! If you don’t see an update, select the … icon in the Creative Cloud desktop app and select “Check for App Updates.” If you have further feedback on this feature, please feel free to file a new ticket!

7. Would love to have the ability to adjust the spacing before or after a paragraph as InDesign and Photoshop. Right now I can change the line height, but there needs to be another setting to adjust spacing between paragraph blocks.

280 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It will be nice I can use that 200/2 = 100 directly in a numbered field just like any other Adobe App. (/ and - and * and +)

639 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As of our June release, you can now use math operators in numeric fields! If you don’t see the update, open the Creative Cloud desktop application, select the … in the upper right corner, and select “Check for App Updates.”

-Elaine

9. I'd like to have a key binding that would not snap to grid while I'm trying to position an item. The location I need might be close to a grid line, so it would automatically snap to it, but I'd need it to be juuuuust off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I use the Update Link command a lot! It has now been buried under Publish Prototype; more clicks away instead of fewer. I believe that his command is a signature experience for this application, and so it should be brought forward rather than buried.

It would be great for me to have a dedicated control that let's me update my prototype with one powerful click.

Please look at the attached image I which I have capture my thoughts around this feature.

If anything, the previous design should be put back in place.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Radial Gradients support. Let's discuss.

(Btw: Linear Gradients are now shipping. https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12925683-add-gradients-to-appearance-panel)

Note: radial gradients are shaped like concentric circles. If you're looking for gradients that sweep around like the hands of a clock, please upvote https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/15902767-angular-gradient instead!

156 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Basically the same function as flex has in CSS.

• Justify: Space Between
    • Justify Space Arround

• Direction: Column and Row

This will make is easier to spred icons or text in a container.

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Style-Library for Buttons, Input-Fields, ...

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Since Xd just closes at will, with no warning, and we are now used to working in the cloud where our work gets backed up in this scenario, for the love of all that was once your calling, use the cloud services you have running massively on my machine to do some good for just the programs I am using. Focus and quality people. You can wikipedia those words. </troll>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In our April release this morning, we’ve introduced Boolean groups to the platform! To update, check your Creative Cloud desktop application. If you don’t see it, click on the gear in the CC Desktop application and select “Check for App Updates.”

-Elaine

16. Adobe XD version 0.6.34.3 Beta on macOS Sierra 10.12.5

.xd files that are saved in Creative Cloud don't get versioning. The tab "Activity" is missing completely. Other file types (like .psd) are working fine.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It is super important to live view your design as you work.

403 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that you can now preview, in real time, your #AdobeXD designs and prototypes, on iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) or Android phones (Android tablet support will land soon). Make changes to your design and see it reflected on all the devices you have connected. Add wires to your prototype and play with it to polish the experience, all within the same workflow.

View all the details here (blog post and video): https://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/september-update-of-adobe-experience-design-cc-preview

Please give it a try and let us know what you think.
    Be part of XD’s journey on mobile devices, this is just the beginning.

Really looking forward to hearing your feedback!

18. It's very annoying anytime I copy/paste an item within a group or not, that it pastes it into the top of that group in my panel. Instead of right above the item I have selected. If I want to clean up my panel I have to constantly move my items down where I want them after pasting.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Crossed out text feature needed for pricing purposes

137 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be great to have a 'sketch' UI toolkit (similar visually to Balsamiq), to allow for creating a wireframe with a focus on the content and workflows, rather than on execution of design and style (or the ability to toggle between the 2).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 14 15