Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1367 results found

1. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would love to see snapping with the vector tool the way they’ve implemented in Figma (figma.com). Love the ability to snap-align points on a path, especially with the temporary rulers that flash during intersection.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Percentage calculated border sweep around shape

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Need to add some of illustrator keyboard short cuts : ie, using the X to toggle between the color and stroke of an object

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'm working on a MAC BookPro with high density display. When I redesign existing apps, I take screenshots of small parts of my screen and paste them in XD. Then I recreate the components, icons... using the vector tools.
    When I work with a HD screen, I paste the screenshots and they are scaled 200% (because the OS captures twice more pixels). But it's not relevant in XD, I have to scale it down 50% to get accurate dimensions. I'd prefer XD to detect the screen density and scale it down if needed.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. While drawing a shape, you should be able to hold the spacebar to adjust its position. I use this shortcut all the time in Photoshop and Sketch.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It may be helpful to see which text objects are point versus area at a glance in the layers panel.

Just a thought.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Like Sketch's "Around selection" option

Create a custom size artboard

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Currently I can only select colors using Hue. If I want to adjust the brightness of a color I need to use the numeric input. It would be nice to allow users to adjust Hue, Saturation, and Brightness visually, similar to the way Photoshop works.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I select rectangle tool in photoshop and click in the canvas (or in AI) it shows me a box for width, height and radius etc.

It would be great in XD especially when creating form elements and buttons.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow me to have various layout types iterating within a repeating grid. This could be driven from an excel spreadsheet with true or false conditions or some way to indicate for this Data Set, pull Layout X. This would allow me to pull real data and then scrub the data to indicate which layout type to pull for representation. This would include pulling a different layout to accommodate extra data.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Self explanatory - show locked items in another colour not the standard selection blue. A grey or red or something that is different to the standard please. That way I don;t have to click on it to find out it's locked.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Would love access to color libraries like the Pantone color books as I do use these even in my UX Design and prototypes.

(Original request: Just trying out the new Adobe Experience Design application and not to thrilled about the mac color picker. Would love to see the photoshop or illustrator color picker, color swatches and access to color libraries like the Pantone color books as I do use these even in my UX Design and prototypes.)

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I think it is necessary to have a tools for spacing control for words in character panel it will save designer time and will be smart process to design better

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When creating repeat grids for content, creating a table for example, having the ability to tab through the contents of a repeat grid would speed this process up significantly.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I posted this on the Adobe forums but realized this is the proper place to post.

I would like to see a tool similar to the "Add Anchor Points" tool in Illustrator, but potentially with a few more features.

Along with the normal "Add Anchor Points" feature, It would be really nice to be able to select 2 anchor points, use "Add Anchor Points" and choose how many anchor points to add between the two selected points, equally spaced out. This could also work with selecting more than 2 anchor points, or an entire shape.

Thanks.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. when you have a paragraph of vertical text or a list of items if you click the right button of the Might Mouse separate each paragraph break or line break in a menu item, then it would be a ready to use menu and could be edited separately as if it were a menu created from different text boxes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Overlaying a text box on top of another pre-existing image to copy styles requires you to see what underneath the text while you are changing leading values. Have the highlight state semi-transparent ( or fully) like Sketch/other apps do.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In other design tools, including Photoshop and Sketch, you can hold the shortcut for a particular tool, take a single action with that tool, and then release the shortcut to return to the default select/move cursor. (This is actually the default behavior of tool shortcuts in Sketch, even when the shortcut is released, which I prefer; Photoshop allows it if the shortcut key is held until the action is completed.)

This speeds up the workflow considerably, since the default cursor is the starting point for most actions I will take in working with any file. In particular, being able to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)