Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. New version 50.0.XX (17. 4. 2022) is buggy – there is a lot lag. And I can't zoom with touchpad wit "touchpad zoom gesture"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hi !
    It would be very useful and time saving if we can choose like in Photoshop to select layers or groups on clic. We could select easier and faster many layers in different groups with Shift key.
    Thank you ! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like the ability to update a single component at a time when working with components imported from a library.

Currently I only have the option to "Update All." My library is undergoing several updates while we refine our design system. Some components are not ready to be updated in my file, some are. I would like to pick and choose which components to update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add guides to my artboards in the same way as other applications. WOuld be good to have the ability to copy and paste them / set certain guide types - like masters and flexis.

I know this is apparently already a feature (to add guides) but this does not work on any of my files or artboards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi there,

lately I have a issues with Libraries getting the message: Something went wrong initializing creative cloud libraries. Luckily, your support page solves the issue: ( https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-products.html )
    only the PowerShell method.

The thing is taht I applied this method in about a week ago and unfortunately when I got an update today the issue was present again so had to fix the issue through PowerShell again.

Hopefully, this will be with the next version fixed.

All the best,
    Vlad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Whenever I move the mouse around, interact with elements, etc. the background area (but not the actual canvas) flickers/strobes. It's somewhat subtle, but enough to hurt my eyes and make working for any period of time infuriating.

EDIT - 2.14.22 - 9:49 am

It does flicker on the canvas as well, but the flickering only makes things lighter, so until you have something on the canvas you won't see it.
    This just started happening recently, I've updated XD to the most recent version which made it slightly less noticeable, but it still does it.

I'm running it on a Mac…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be great if you could not only select multiple layers by clicking the element on the canvas, but if you could select them by using the layer panel. Thus you could change the blend mode of all pictures at once for example or rename all selected layers at once etc. Would make working on a big project so much more convenient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stroke is overlapping on text, not cool.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hello everyone, long time i have trouble with editing text, and this problem didn't fixed earlier. You can see that on video.

Version of Adobe XD actually on 12.07.2021

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There gotta be a way to change all your fonts at once. This is ridiculous for a design software to be omitted for so long much less not considered in the first place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I attached a video explaining what I encounter, the recording is the same date as this post. I have the latest Adobe Xd version as well which is 47.0.22

I have a dropdown textbox component with lots of contents inside. It's all fine and good also in toggle mode its functioning well until when I try to resize the component. The background shape suddenly move out of the bounding area of the content and it didn't even resize it just move to the direction I resize it. I tried it multiple times and it's the same problem. Hope that this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I do a modification and I focus a field (ex: width), I lose the focus while typping because XD file is auto-saving.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'm baffled that Xd is still doing this.. Every time I double-click on something it zooms in 1000 times or so, forcing me to have to zoom back out where I need it... Why? Why can't this default at a quick 20% zoom or something useful? Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When it's necessary to place the same image many times throughout a document, it should be possible to create a master component that stores the heavy data so that the instances can reference it. The instances would only use a small amount of disk space.

I was surprised to find that XD does not utilize such optimization.

When designing a small portion of a larger environment (eg a plug-in for other software) I'll often just use a screen shot for context. This means one or a small set of screen shots will be used many times throughout my document. Instances…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Editing colors (that are assigned to multiple elements) in the library panel is extremely buggy and causes XD to temporarily freeze. At least when dragging the color selector across the color picker field. Also when undoing this.

It happened in a cloud document and I have Version 45.1.62.3 of Adobe XD on a MacBook Pro 2014 running macOS 11.4.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm having some problems in the UI when I try to replace missing fonts.

• Right click in the missing font > Replace font
    • A box appears in the right
    • When I move my cursor over the box, it desappears!

So, I cannot interact with the UI to replace my fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Function to click to enlarge images rather than to create a new art board to prototype to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As we haven't seen a response to our question in over three months, I'm marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

Note that you can actually create an interactive component that has two states, one that has a larger image, to do what you want to do.

20. 「フォントを置き換え」を行うと、置き換え用のパネルが表示されるが、カーソルを当てると消えてしまいます。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

チケットを提出していただきありがとうございます! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに必ず提出してください。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all