Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. It's seems a small feature but actually can make huge impact.
    And it's easy (relatively to other requests) for Adobe XD team to implement.

Basically, for me, I need to be able to give id for every objects in order for my plugin to automate an export. Many things can be done if we can give id for our objects.

I give you an example. If I can give an id for a rectangle which is place at the top of the artboard (position as header), let say i give id="ion-header", this information is useful for my plugin to automate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I think the design quality in PS is more crisp in compare to XD can you do something for it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Process : Highlight text (to be changed) go to font weight panel and click the arrow nothing happens the user has to double click and then we see the drop down. this makes no sense?
    Maybe this is just me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Currently, if you paste a new object, it is pasted on top of all other layers, even if you have another layer selected.
    This differs how it is handled in other programs (such as Sketch or even Adobe's own), where when you have a specific layer selected, all pasted elements will be pasted above the selected layer and not as the top-most layer.

It would be nice if this could be added as it makes pasting layers way more efficient, since you dont have to go to the layers panel afterwards to reorder the pasted contents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Between version 13 and version 14 while editing text with bolded and colored text, the bolding and color of the text shifted (see attached image). Bold/color has changed randomly in the middle of words in multiple text boxes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Asset Panel Bug in New Update:
    Just updated the XD i have noticed that sometimes the renaming of a component does not work to make it work again i have to restart the XD. The cursor and the keyboard both stop working while trying to rename.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Adobe team please add a features in Experience Design (Adobe XD) Colour Plate Because a same project we make many of file Like

Home Page

There are many files not in one place so request is copy color plates features add in Adobe XD this is really help full

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Move asn object to a "snap grid" then move to another "snap grid" then the object auto aligns to the behaviour and no the command. becoming more of a gesture to align. Zoomed out I could move an object to the boundaries of where I want it to align and it would centre to the snap boundaries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I suggest to add the ability to make OBJECT 1 placed in relation (left - up - down or right ) to OBJECT 2 . Object 2 can be a a text, shape, group or the artboard itself .

For Example : I need OK button located always on the right bottom corner with 80px margins. When I extend the size of page (vertically or horizontally), OK button will remain at the same position.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. show indicator of hidden text in paragraphs (as in Illustrator)

Please add a way to show if paragraph lines are hidden (same or similar to Illustrator)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to see opacity value added to the component functionality, so that if I adjust the opacity in a master component, all the child components will have the same opacity value.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A tool to click at any point in the artboard and measure the distance from that point to another point anywhere else in the same artboard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I need to change the mask size and the image size separately.
    Like every other Adobe App. Even have separate numeric control would be great. This can be useful even for animation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In certain scenarios, I would like to unlink my components from other files, eg. if i imported the wrong components.

Right now there seems to be no way of unlinking your components, other than creating a new file and manually delete the one you already have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. If you have an artboard full with content and you want to add more content in near the top of the artboard, currently you can only increase the height of the artboard from the bottom.

It would be great if you could also adjust the artboard height from the top of the artboard. This would reduce the time it takes to rearrange the content within the artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be great coping a Photoshop layer and paste down onto adobe xd.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. XD v 19.1.22.6.

I converted a button into component. Duplicated the component, and went to edit the text on the next button, and it was no longer editable. The text became a shape when converted to a component.

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but seems important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I see the need for a search engine where you can navigate using the name (or keyword) to search for one or more screens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would love the ability to be able to select all colours used / unused in the document (just like Illustrator) from the assets panel. Also would be awesome to do the same with character styles & symbols.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When spacing objects relative to each other the border should count as well. In web development the thickness of the border is taken into account when creating elements. Currently I need to remember to +1 when placing something anywhere near a bordered element.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)