Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1367 results found

1. Bring in the awesome simple icons library used for Adobe spark video.

Awesome library simple to use

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I find myself mousing around quite a bit to change colors. I hate using the trackpad/mouse if at all possible. I'd like to be able to Select Object > {press a key to open Fill/Border color} > Type/Paste Hex Code > Enter.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Currently AdobeXD has an useful way to copy paste keeping the pasted object aligned with the original object position or pasting it in the same place relative to the original artboard.

But what is missing is a way to paste an element exactly where the mouse pointer is. Usually if I need an element somewhere in an artboard, the paste option makes it appear somewhere else, usually very far (and sometimes hidden behind other elements).
    A "Paste Here" (where my mouse pointer is when I right click) option is necessary to be able to pinpoint the exact location where to…

109 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When selecting a group you should be able to enter the grouped elements by pressing Enter key.

Sometimes it's difficult to double click (especially when using pen) the group to enter it without moving the object. When you'll be able to open the group using Enter key it will speed-up design.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It's quite frustrating that every time I use the shape tools, I have to remove the stroke and change the fill.
    Like in ID and AI, it would be useful if the object fill and stroke remembers the previous settings, or a default could be somehow set.

259 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have a suggestion about drag and drop a text. How we can put a text with a break lines? I just tried put a file.txt with a string "\n" to try break line. Did you think about it? In case, I have just one field and I will drag and drop a text. Is that clear?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Working on a landscape prototype version of a site, and to simulate the scrollable pages I bring the assets in, place them, and then adjust the height of the Artboard to match — but it would be really nice if there were Smart Guides when doing so, so the Artboard snaps to the height of the assets on the page.

Size of artboard should fit content exactly.

126 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. XD 0.5.4.51
    2. Inside a text block select text with either a multiple fonts or a font that is different from the target text block. Copy your selection. Next go into a different text block that has the different font selection than what you copied. Paste.
    3. It should retain the font selection from before you copied.
    4. It changes all the pasted font to the font selection of the target text block.
    144 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I think it is necessary to have a tools for spacing control for words in character panel it will save designer time and will be smart process to design better

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Description: The font family list under TEXT should be resizable, or at the very least dynamically sized to expand to fit larger available screen size.

Value: A larger list would significantly reduce selection time spent using this control. The constrained size of the list is very limiting, only showing 16 choices at a time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Would be great if you could add this feature from Illustrator (Ctrl + D), it's a very handy thing even to have... wish i had it in Photoshop

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I think it would be useful for Web Devs if this included some sort of mode for working with elements from frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular Material e.t.c. as this would be a great addition and make it way quicker to mock stuff up if your using a framework

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Global rulers for the x/y axis.

3,311 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I select rectangle tool in photoshop and click in the canvas (or in AI) it shows me a box for width, height and radius etc.

It would be great in XD especially when creating form elements and buttons.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Color Theme Tool (like InDesign) - maybe tied to the creative cloud.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The default background color should be a mid-tone gray and not black. It is against a midtone gray that color can be most accurately assessed. Of course the preferences should remain that one can change it but default black makes little sense for a designer or artist for whom color needs to be accurate.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add auto leading for text. It would be great being able to set up the auto leading for the document like in Illustrator or Indesign (Auto leading: 120 %)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1,421 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be really helpful if they incorporate a third wireframe option along side design and prototype. May be they can change the Design label to Mockup. This will be a great help for both UX and UI Designers .

Then later wireframes could have stencils that designers can use to quickly wireframe the app or page. The whole process can be a collaborative i.e. the wireframes --> Mockups --> Prototype and export the prototype or video.

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)