Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

118 results found

1. We are interested in using the Adobe XD for Jira add-in. However when installed it is present on every Jira project. Jira is widely used inside our company for many software development and reliability projects.

We would like to use the add-in only on GUI development projects were we are also using Adobe XD, would it be possible for you to update the add-in to enable this?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When exporting to After effects the xd pages are split into layers in After Effects but the grouping seems to be lossed. This has meant that it is difficult to find the correct layers and groups. It would be ideal if groups in XD were changed into compositions in after effects with the layers for each group held within.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Not sure if this is something XD would do or Protopie.

Currently when exporting to Protopie there are no options aside from which artboards to send. When the elements come over they are all flattened to bitmap images. Protopie seems to have almost the exact same element types as XD but they currently do not link to one another and there is no option to select bitmap or text/editable vector. This is great for text since it means users won't need to have the fonts installed to view the prototype correctly on mobile. But it is a serious issue when…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 从AI 画的效果不能完全到复制XD上 类似网格渐变

Admin note: this request is about simply importing the correct appearance from AI. If you want to create or edit this kind of gradient in XD, please upvote https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/36364030-create-edit-freeform-gradients.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. import transformed texts from PSD with transformation, maybe make them svg

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. when I open my psd files in XD the line height/soft returns/space before and after paragraphs gets messed up-- can't use XD until this is fixed

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Feature request - ability to import canvases, SVG animations, PNG sequences, and basic interactivity from PaintCode App (by PixelCut.com). Visual animation enabling PNG sequences would be valuable for iOS prototyping Xcode / Swift.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Integration with Elementor and Wordpress could be awesome.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to use xd to preview color schemes from Coolors

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Our team is in the process of moving a significant portion of our website/web app design & production pipeline from Photoshop to XD.

Currently, one of our biggest snags involves having to re-import Smart Objects because they lose their appearance in XD. When we have created several Smart Objects in Photoshop, all the effects within that Smart Object disappear when imported to XD:

• Feathered vectors lose their feathered edges
    • Blending modes are ignored
    • Raster masks are ignored

I understand that it might be a relatively long while before individual Smart Objects can update dynamically from the CC Library (I'm putting…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. With Envato Elements increasingly gaining in popularity I would love to see the elements available on that platform integrated into the Adobe and Adobe XD offering. I currently use and love Envato Elements, so please make this happen :D

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Artboard States:

Assume we have artboard "#1" which will be used as an overlay MODAL. That MODAL can easily be a component with different states such as "success" and "error", but that doesn't go far enough in reducing artboard clutter because you can't access the states via prototype interactions unless they exist in their own artboard.
    I propose Artboard States. This feature would be useful for Prototyping. For Example; if I click an artboard named "A" then the Prototype Interaction panel option for "destination" to Artboard "#1" should also include what state I want to land on. For example "#1…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please help to provide integration from Invision (Studio File) Compatibility to Adobe XD.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Use a reference of external strings IDs in text fields.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Now I can only link a full prototype / design spec to a jira issue.
    Our workflow is to (deep)link specific screens from that prototype to a single ticket as the scope of the issue is only a part of the prototype.

Or is there a workaround?

This is an important feature to make the Jira integration useful for us.
    I'm using Jira Server in my organisation.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please provide to the Overflow plugin the prototyping links.
    Other tools just do that.

Without this feature we have to redesign all the navigation.
    Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'm doing an app and i'm getting a lot of views. It would be great if we could add an ID to views/elements and write somewhere (a console maybe ?) something like "for each view that contains this ID, add this button" or "change the background color".
    I think it would makes us gain a lot of time.
    It could be a feature for those who know how to code ? Or something simpler that everyone could use without coding.

Thanks for reading !

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm not what most would consider a Pro user but I've always loved and supported Adobe's application integration (the 'edit with' submenu, smart object, linked item, etc.) So maybe a nice implementation with the eventual integrations with 'send to Muse', or 'convert to Illustrator artboards', etc. might be:

Upon importing an asset or making a symbol, since these may be simply placeholders for actual assets, would be to have the ability to give them a definition of 'type'. This could be a variety of things but if you're prototyping a spot for a carousel but the content isn't yet made…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Would love to see an integration with Adobe Illustrator Symbols!
    Will give the users an easier way to work and export directly from AI symbol panel

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)